Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules (Must Read!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Rules (Must Read!) Empty
PostSubject: Rules (Must Read!)   Rules (Must Read!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Rules:
1. Be respectful to your Admins, Mods and fellow members. Do not post offensive things.
2. Please do not post as your character until he/she has been approved by an Admin or Moderator. I promise, it won't take long.
3. Don't spam/double post. If you do, your post will be deleted.
4. Swearing is allowed, but only in character. Also, please don't swear excessively.
5. Sex should be PG-13. If I read any R-rated descriptions, they will be deleted.
6. Although this is a Mortal Instruments RP, I want original characters. As much as I love Jace and Clary, I don't want to see them here. They are the wonderful author's creation, and we should be able to create our own characters that we will grow to love.
7. Posts should be at the very least a short paragraph. Add some detail.
8. Don't just disappear. If you are going to be gone, let me know. You are welcome to post it in the Comings and Goings forum or PM me. Whether you've lost interest, muse, or are going on vacation, I expect a reason for not posting within two weeks.

Please follow the rules, and if you don't, expect the consequences. You may get a warning, you may be banned, it depends on the severity of the offence. I will be fair.
Your Admin,
Casey.
Back to top Go down
https://angelblood.forumotion.com

Rules (Must Read!)
Page 1 of 1