Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Troubles Registering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

Troubles Registering Empty
PostSubject: Troubles Registering   Troubles Registering I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:11 pm

I have recently received a message from a potential user trying to register onto to site. This is a message to that user and to any other guests who are having trouble becoming a part of our site. I suggest trying to register again with a different email, say like with a gmail account. If that doesn't fix it, make sure you're typing in the password and username you registered with. If you have any other question please comment here and I'll try to help you out as best as I can.
Back to top Go down
angel_wings

angel_wings

PostSubject: Re: Troubles Registering   Troubles Registering I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:34 pm

I got it to work! Thanks so much!
Can u explain to me how to create a character? I see the different sheets but I don't know how to actually fill it out.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Troubles Registering   Troubles Registering I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:54 pm

I'm so glad you got it figured out Smile
All you have to do is copy all the wording that's in the box, and then paste it in a word document. Then you just fill it out, copy what you've done, and paste it in a new topic in the Character Formation grouping. Just private message me with any other questions Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troubles Registering   Troubles Registering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troubles Registering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Blood :: Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: