Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No ones ever on?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flamoria

Flamoria

No ones ever on?  Empty
PostSubject: No ones ever on?    No ones ever on?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:51 pm

I did post newer characters that I was hoping to get accepted so that way even if the main owners weren't on I could still roleplay with other members but that was months ago and none have been accepted. I understand you guys are all busy, but no one has been on here for like 2-3 weeks. If the site is dead, than I shall take my leave. It makes me sad but we do all have our lives outside of the internet. I'm not sure how much I will be on this coming school year, which is why I wanted to try and roleplay as much as I could this summer..

Anyway, hope you all are enjoying your summer. Miss you guys~
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

No ones ever on?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No ones ever on?    No ones ever on?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:44 pm

The site isn't dead! Things tend to slow and then pick up again. Sorry that you've had to wait.

I think we need to figure out who's turn it is on the different threads. I'm pretty sure it's mine at the Institute but I have no clue about Starbucks.

And I'll go check out your characters now. Sorry again.
Back to top Go down
Flamoria

Flamoria

No ones ever on?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No ones ever on?    No ones ever on?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:42 pm

Don't be sorry, I understand you all get busy as I said before. I'm not angry, I was just sad and worried that it had died. Thank you for your time~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No ones ever on?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No ones ever on?    No ones ever on?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No ones ever on?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Blood :: Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: