Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karen Rodden (Vampire)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen_of_Peasants

Queen_of_Peasants

Location : In the Underworld using my demigodish powers and wizardly spells to hunt demons.

Karen Rodden (Vampire) Empty
PostSubject: Karen Rodden (Vampire)   Karen Rodden (Vampire) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:51 am

Name: Karen Rodden Cool 

Appearance Age: 18

True Age: 37

Description: Slightly above mid - back wavy black hair with bangs. Blue - grayish eyes. Hourglass figure. Average height and weight. Pale.

History: Karen used to be the 'popular girl' in school and everyone worshipped her. She loved pink and lip gloss, her boyfriend was the quarterback and her life was perfect. Well, perfect until her 18th birthday.
On the day of her birthday she went shopping with her best friends, then went with them to a club till midnight and when she went back home her mother screamed at her and told her even though it was her birthday she wasn't allowed to come back at midnight. The mother told her that she was grounded for a month and that they were gonna leave town. Karen threw a fit and screamed. "I DO WHAT I WANT! IM THE QUEEN! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU! I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!"
Karen ran out of the house then slammed the door. She took of her high heels and started running, not really looking at where she was heading. She ran until the pain in her side was unbearable and was out of breath. She leaned against a wall and started to cry. After a while, she wiped her eyes and looked at where she was. She was standing in a dark alley way. 'All alone...' she thought frightfully.
Suddenly, the sound of boots crunching on gravel was heard. Karen whipped her head around and saw a man with electric blue eyes and black hair slicked back walk towards her. He was wearing an expensive armani suit and looked like a boss of a company.
"What are you doing here, dear?" he asked. "None of your buisness." she replied taking a step backwards.
The man took a step forward and said "You look lost and angry. Do you wish you could maybe... exact revenge on whoever made you so sad? I could help you with that you know."
Karen looked him up and down supiciously "How?"
The man smiled then slowly cut his skin with his nail. "Drink it." He ordered. For some insane reason Karen felt obliged to obey and she drank.

Well, you know the rest. He drank her blood, he buried her and WALLA! She's a vampire.

Karen stayed with her sire for 5 years till she was roughly 24, then left to New Orleans where the head vampire befriended her.

Personality: Sarcastic, stubborn, blunt, loves greek,egyptian and roman mythology, creative and loyal.

Likes: Laughter, blood, hugs, staring and listening to music.

Dislikes: Werewolves, kittens and cats, babies, the color pink and THE SUN!

Relationship Status; With who: Single

Picture: Karen Rodden (Vampire) Karen_12

Other: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Karen Rodden (Vampire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karen Rodden (Vampire)   Karen Rodden (Vampire) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:47 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Karen Rodden (Vampire)
Page 1 of 1