Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comings and Goings

Go down 
+14
SammieLee
AutumnrainChaos
Muggles-Mundanes
DrGing
Ashwood
Hikiru
Rose
Jasper
King Oliver
Matthew
guitargeek247
ShadowHunterStyle
Daylighter Downworlder
Casey
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashwood

Ashwood

Comings and Goings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New here!   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:50 pm

Hey everyone!! I'm new here, obviously lol. Just finished the 4th book of TMI series!! Can't wait for the 5th. I'm dying to join this RP if y'all are still taking people? Smile
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Welcome to the site!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:09 pm

That's great Smile and of course we're still accepting people
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Welcome! Please have a look around and read through our plot. We would be happy to help you work your character in somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Ashwood

Ashwood

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Thanks guys!! I've read the plot. Seems pretty cool. Hope my characters can fit in somewhere. I was thinking of having my Shadowhunter move from the GA Institute to New York so he would be in the middle of everything (much like I am lol).

But for my mundane girl.... She lives in New York but goes to college so I could have her coming back home after the semester is over, so she too is arriving in the midst of everything...? Is that good? lol
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:11 pm

Hey guys, I'm assuming it's my turn and all but I have no time to post right now Sad I might be able to tomorrow, but if I can't then I won't be able to until Monday or Tuesday, because I'll be at Disney World! So just a heads up. I will try really hard to post tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://angelblood.forumotion.com
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Take me with you!!!! D;
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:43 pm

I'm baaaaaack!! Smile I'll work on posts tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:09 pm

Sorry I've been away for a few days. Been crunching on school work since spring break is offically here for me! Thank you all for the birthday wishes. It's good to be back!!
Back to top Go down
Ashwood

Ashwood

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:30 am

I'll be leaving tomorrow for a week, just wanted to give y'all, and especially Casey since I'm RPing with her mainly, a heads up! Smile
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Thanks for letting us know! Smile See ya later!
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:16 pm

I'm out until late Sunday... off to New York!! Very Happy Sorry I couldn't post, school got the best of me. Feel free to powerplay my characters to keep the plot going! I'll miss y'all!
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Have a fun trip! Miss you too!!
Back to top Go down
Ashwood

Ashwood

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:04 am

I'm back! Sorry I would've come on earlier but yesterday my parent's house almost caught fire because of some stupid guy across the street burning a leaf pile on a windy day.... It burned up most of our 13 acres and came close to burning down our barn and house.

But anyway just wanted to say I'm back Smile
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:15 pm

Casey, have a safe trip! Come back to us soon!!

Ash, that's awful. Sad im glad you're okay!
Back to top Go down
Ashwood

Ashwood

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Thanks Oliver... Me too. It was a scary time. Just glad that it seems all over with!

Have a safe trip Casey!
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:31 pm

I hope you're doing ok, Ashwood! Prayers for you and your family!
Again, apologies from yours truly here, as I'm now days behind in school work and constantly at practices for our drill team's big spring show... it'll all be over soon, promise. I'll post eventually!
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:06 am

I'm so sorry guys!!! Ive been completely MIA and I didn't even say anything about it. I had this super long project due this week and an AP test today (yesterday because it's twelve here). Since Case is busy this weekend, I thought Id help her out and post on the current thread. I'm taking a car ride trip to Austin tomorrow (today) so that should give me plenty of time to get a post together. Once again, I apologize for the absence...I really miss you guys ;(
Back to top Go down
Ashwood

Ashwood

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:00 am

Thanks Casey... It has been an eventful week that is for sure. Every now and then some spots start smoking and trying to start up again, but the firefighters come and hose it down.

It's okay guys. I understand. College is almost over for me, I have one more week and then finals so I have tons of projects and finals to study for so I've been sorta MIA as well lol.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Hey guys Smile I'm so sorry that I haven't really been on in a little while. I know I need to post, but, unfortunately, the horrible week of AP tests has finally come....so I'll probably be out until after next Wednesday. This weekend will be filled with cramming for a English AP test on Wednesday and a US History book review essay due Monday Sad
Sorry for testing y'alls patience even further lol
(p.s. has anyone else started reading City of Lost Souls??? It is the main reason I get nothing much done at school....)
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:35 pm

Tagging along with Rose on this, I've already taken two of my AP tests, but still have one to go...so yeah, little busy here...sorry guys! We still love you <3
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:42 pm

IT'S SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
That is all.
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Does this mean you're both returning to us?!
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:10 pm

Of course, my dear Oliver Wink
Back to top Go down
Ashwood

Ashwood

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:55 pm

Sorry I've been MIA guys... Been a busy few weeks with multiple petsitting jobs, that I havent had time to come on. But I will post hopefully tomorrow. I'm on my phone right now lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comings and Goings   Comings and Goings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comings and Goings
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Blood :: Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: