Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Night Out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
guitargeek247

Another Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Another Night Out   Another Night Out I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:37 pm

"Let Me In?" Cleonatra said in the most sultry voice she could muster, the bouncer rolling his eyes, pulled back the velvet rope to let her through. The atmosphere in the club was fierce, black lights and strobe glistened on the dancers perspiring bodies. Cleo made her way to the edge of the floor, the first step to her usual routine, and tugged at the hem of her leather skirt so that she would show just the right amount of leg. "I love this song!" she cried getting the attention of a few people on the floor one of which was walking towards her.
Back to top Go down
Aidean_Cuil

Aidean_Cuil

Another Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Night Out   Another Night Out I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 9:22 pm

Aidean slowly made his way toward her, as he had been watching her since the moment she had stepped through the door.  He chuckled, drawing his arms up to his chest, crossing them and standing in front of her, "And what makes you 'looooove' this song?" he asked in a tone that was mixed with taunting and a hint of annoyance.

The crazy lights, dizzying overhead, made his jet black hair seem like dark water in the light. His pale eyes steadily observing her every movement.  His face lacked emotion, save for the slight smile that played on his lips.
Back to top Go down
JennyMatrix

JennyMatrix

Another Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Night Out   Another Night Out I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:51 pm

Abby is setting up for the nights job. Teens, adults, children and old all enjoy her club... as long as they are downworld or nephilim.
Back to top Go down
Aidean_Cuil

Aidean_Cuil

Another Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Night Out   Another Night Out I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 4:46 pm

"Yo Abby, what do you think of this chick?" Aidean scoffed, "...perhaps another toy for our friends? Truthfully I think this club should be a mundane free zone... They make the place reek of human blood." He crinkled his nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Night Out   Another Night Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Night Out
Page 1 of 1