Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whole Site Plot

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
King Oliver

King Oliver

Whole Site Plot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:10 pm

What time are you all getting on? Im going to be a little late!! D:
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:13 pm

I'm getting the muse up for a Lexi post now. I'll be on as long as I have to be lol pretty free on this end
Back to top Go down
Ashwood

Ashwood

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:25 am

Okay guys can y'all help me out LOL. Why does Harper get kidnapped again by the main villain? What did we decide she had that was unique to her and that he wanted very badly? Was it she increased the powers around her or increased something??
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:28 am

Funny thing, I was actually waiting to figure that out....I think I must have dozed off in this part of the plot discussion Razz
Back to top Go down
https://angelblood.forumotion.com
Ashwood

Ashwood

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Lol I can't remember what we said it was. I think Jasper ended up coming up with the idea so maybe he remembers?? I hope he does haha.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:40 pm

Yea haha she gets kidnapped becasue her special power can operate a machine for Slade that can open a portal for demons to enter the institute. Sorry I haven't been on as much, it's a lot harder to focus on my phone than it is on my laptop haha.
Back to top Go down
Ashwood

Ashwood

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:12 am

Lol it's okay! Thanks for reminding us though jasper!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashwood

Ashwood

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Just in case it is not seen in the chat box Smile
Don't forget about my charries... lol. I know we had a plan for my not so human girl Harper. Slade was going to use her because she had the powers to do something, I can't remember right now. But he had a device and only Harper's blood can activate it or something and Jazz's fairy character is trying to convince her to come with him and that was when Casey's warlock was going to realize she has been kidnapped and run to the Shadowhunters for help... This could all happen after Jazz's death, give them a purpose to continue on and what not. And then my guy was gonna go semi dark with the siblings? If I remember correctly?Okay I remember, just re-read that ^^^. It was that her blood when hooked up to the machine, opens up the portals for demons I knew she did that, but if y'all want that to be Bridget instead of Harper that is cool. We can find something else to bring her in to.
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:30 am

Don't worry Ash, we would never forget about you. We're still just not sure how to proceed yet, and we can't quite seem to get over getting really sad whenever we try to figure out how to go about things without Jazz. So once we work out how we are going to continue we will figure out where your characters fit in. Things may have to proceed a little differently than we had originally planned but we will find a role for everybody!! Glad to have you back and can't wait to get this started again.
Back to top Go down
Ashwood

Ashwood

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:46 am

Oh no, I completely understand.... I feel awful about Jazz... But if he ever came back I think he would understand. And if y'all don't want to completely kill off his character, we can make it where it seems as if he has died, but he really hasn't. And if Jazz never comes back then there is no harm for it because his charrie would be dead.

I'm glad I'm back too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:16 pm

Yeah that's kind of what we were thinking. Originally we were just going to have him go missing. But we figured that would interfere with too much of the plot because multiple characters eoukdnt be able to focus on anything other then finding him... Just if he ever somehow magically came back to us we would absolutely find a way for him to come back in. If i don't die from happiness first that is... But yeah. Here's to wishful thinking. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:48 pm

Hey all, I'm really really sorry I was MIA. Dealing with moving states and the whole first year of college thing really killed things for me along with some family drama. But I'm on summer break and would be good to RP! I understand y'all had to do stuff with my characters and I completely understand. I don't want to come back if it's going to interfere with what y'all have going on. However if you find in your hearts you could use another person then I would like to rejoin!
Back to top Go down
Ashwood

Ashwood

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:47 am

Now with Jasper gone....Again.... *sighs* my girl charrie has nothing to do... She was suppose to be important to Slade because she was sorta like Tess? Now I dunno what to do with her... She is a mundane with the sight... Anyone have any clues? I miss her lol and would like to bring her into this awesome world Smile just... Don't have any ideas... at all haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whole Site Plot
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3