Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cruneya von Ward (werewolf)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AutumnrainChaos

AutumnrainChaos

Cruneya von Ward (werewolf) Empty
PostSubject: Cruneya von Ward (werewolf)   Cruneya von Ward (werewolf) I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Name: Cruneya von Ward

Sex: Female

Human Description: Small and average weight. Roughly 5'7" and 130 lbs. Her eyes and hair are both a rich brown

Wolf Description: Medium sized brown-wolf

History: Cru lived with her family in the mundane world somewhere off in the woods where her father worked as a farmer. Her mother was a seamstress and her brother was about to leave to find better work for them. They lived in poverty, but Cru seemed to have enjoyed her crappy little life. Until her family was attacked by a pack of rogue werewolves, killing every one of her family, but her. She became "lucky" and was afflicted. After healing and discovering her new gift, she sought out the one who turned her, only to find he'd rather keep her as a pet than a pack member. After a few years of being owned by him in private, she escaped. She currently lives in a very nice home in New York, only made possible by her love of shiny things.

A master thief if you will.

Personality: Loud, abrasive, and a little rude. She'll do almost anything for riches, and has been known to rob a man blind with her erotic charms. She is terribly proud of what she is even if she loathes the man who turned her.

• Pretty shiny expensive things

Dislikes:
• Galthus (the wolf who turned her)
• Losing out on a chance to make money

Relationship Status; With who: None.

Picture: Cru Chibi

Other: She doesn't care much for Nephlim but she'll tolerate them. She only likes men, and ones closer to her age or a bit older. Dominating her is a BAD idea, as she loathes the idea of being "owned" in any particular way. If you chose to be her significant other, gooooood luck.

PS. She was once my D&D rogue character :3 Yes, I am a nerd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaa.lasolistia.com
AutumnrainChaos

AutumnrainChaos

PostSubject: Re: Cruneya von Ward (werewolf)   Cruneya von Ward (werewolf) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:43 am

(Is she okay to be approved? o: )
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaa.lasolistia.com
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Cruneya von Ward (werewolf)   Cruneya von Ward (werewolf) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:55 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://angelblood.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruneya von Ward (werewolf)   Cruneya von Ward (werewolf) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruneya von Ward (werewolf)
Page 1 of 1