Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vacation time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flamoria

Flamoria

Vacation time  Empty
PostSubject: Vacation time    Vacation time  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:10 pm

Hello everyone, a friendly reminder that on the 22nd of this month I will be leaving early in the morning to head down south to the Sunshine State, aka Florida, to visit family that I haven't seen in over six years. Needles to say I am beyond excited, and I will be gone until August 9th. While there I will not have much internet access, except for the days that I am at my grandfathers house. So I will not be able to reply/post much, if at all.

Depending on how much of my AP work I manage to get done before and after, I may not be on much in the following weeks either. I start my final year, (senior yay!) of high school on August 26th. I have some mixed emotions about this but I know for sure I really need to kick it into gear. Apply to colleges, scholarships, get super good grades, and overall just have a fantastic last year. Therefore, my time might be limited on here, however I will continue to post and reply! I have enjoyed the 3-4 months I have been on this site so far (wow that long already?) and I hope to enjoy many more months on here posting with you all. You are such wonderful individuals. ^^
Back to top Go down

Vacation time
Page 1 of 1