Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm back from vacation!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flamoria

Flamoria

I'm back from vacation! Empty
PostSubject: I'm back from vacation!   I'm back from vacation! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:45 pm

I just got home yesterday. The bus people lost my suitcase (which happened to not only have all of my clothes and personal necessities but also my AP summer work for English that I had finish in it) but I called this morning and they said it's at the station. I won't get it back until Wednesday or Thursday because my dad works and won't be able to pick it up until then. He took me to the store last night to get what I needed for the next few days and luckily I have all of my books for AP with so the ones that don't need to have questions answered in the packet (the two plays) I can easily finish in a day or so. I'm just really glad they have it and I'm happy to be back home. School starts for me in 16 days, and once that happens I'm not entirely sure what my level of activity will be. Probably weekends and later on at night. Anyway, it's good to be back and to have internet again!
Back to top Go down

I'm back from vacation!
Page 1 of 1