Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you guys still alive?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flamoria

Flamoria

Are you guys still alive? Empty
PostSubject: Are you guys still alive?   Are you guys still alive? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:23 pm

Hey everyone, just wanted to check up and see how everyone is doing! My senior year is going great so far, AP English and Honors French 4 are a bit tough but otherwise it's been a smooth and easy year. I am almost done with my first college application, I just have to pay the $60 fee (oh my gosh!) then move on to do some others. I've been trying to get on here every few days to check up and see if anything new is going on.

How have you all been? Well I hope!
Back to top Go down
AutumnrainChaos

AutumnrainChaos

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys still alive?   Are you guys still alive? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:49 pm

I'm still here! I've just been so busy with the baby, I don't have time to keep up with rping, housework AND him haha. But I do miss it here! I keep popping in to see if it's my turn in any rp or if things have been approved!

Congrats on your college apps, Flam! And huzzah on a great school year so far!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaa.lasolistia.com
Flamoria

Flamoria

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys still alive?   Are you guys still alive? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:53 pm

We should totally start an rp together sometime, with our two men like we were planning on before. (:

I'm glad everything is going well with the baby! I understand you have been busy and haven't had much time for other things. However, as I said, if you ever want to RP I'm open. I have plenty of characters and I can use any of them.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
AutumnrainChaos

AutumnrainChaos

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys still alive?   Are you guys still alive? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:18 pm

O:! Was he approved?

WE SHOULD RP NAO! 8D

WANNA START IT?
Back to top Go down
Flamoria

Flamoria

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys still alive?   Are you guys still alive? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:38 pm

He was basically approved.

I can start tomorrow. c:
Back to top Go down
AutumnrainChaos

AutumnrainChaos

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys still alive?   Are you guys still alive? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:08 pm

Sorry sorry! lol When you start it, can you message me and let me know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys still alive?   Are you guys still alive? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you guys still alive?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Blood :: Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: