Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Bottle Down- (ARC)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flamoria

Flamoria

Another Bottle Down- (ARC) Empty
PostSubject: Another Bottle Down- (ARC)   Another Bottle Down- (ARC) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:43 pm

Vikas sauntered into the bar, his golden eyes glinting with malice. If any mundane was to look upon him they would simply see a tall, muscular, tan man with sun blonde hair. Perhaps they would excuse him for someone from a much warmer state on a visit to the Great Apple, better known as New York. However, in this particular nightclub most would see the truth deep down. The intricate black tattoos that covered his arms, torso, neck, hands, and even a tiny one near his right temple. To a mundane, he was simply a gorgeous male, to the Downworlders, he was a deadly Shadowhunter.
A sly smile spread across Vikas's lips as he eyes scanned the crowd, taking in all of those around him. He had spotted a few potential female companions for the night and now he just needed to think of a way to get them to go to a hotel with him. Ha! Shouldn't be that hard, ladies always swoon over me. Vikas thought to himself letting out a short laugh. In a matter of minutes he placed himself at a seat in front of the bar, ordering an entourage of various drinks. He quickly downed each one of them as if they were water, the strong alcoholic taste of them having no affect at all. It was well known that it was almost impossible for a Shadowhunter to get drunk, however Vikas Black was one of the few who would drink insane amounts just to get to that point.
Ding! Vikas blinked and slowly reached for his black Iphone as the message notification went off.

Hey buddy, what are you up to? Not at the bar again right? Just kidding I know you're here, I'm right outside waiting to get in. Hope you didn't start having too much fun without me.

Vikas sighed inwardly and ran a hand through his golden locks. Blast it all, stupid Alistair always having to ruin his times alone. Vikas slammed his glass on to the table and when he turned around he came face to face with a very angry looking male Faerie. "Hey buddy" the faerie said in a gruff voice while taking his finger and poking it into Vikas's chest. "Heard you took my woman home the other week. You care to explain?" Vikas looked completely amused as he took in the male, his eyes drifting to look behind as he saw four other male faeries waiting in case he might have needed some help.
"Hey hey hey now, not my fault I know how to give a lady a better time than you do." Vikas grinned as he clapped his hand on the male's shoulder, then in the blink of an eye he was up off of his seat and the faerie was on his back on the ground with Vikas looking down at him.
"I see you brought your friends along. Can't fight your own battles huh?" His smile was on full blast now as he slowly looked up, his golden eyes flashing under the hair that has fallen in front of his face. The other faeries were now all crouched with there fists up and at the ready. Two of them even had some knives as weapons. How boring... Vikas thought. Couldn't even bring the proper weapons to take me down.
"YOU BASTARD!" The faerie on the ground shouted. "GET HIM YOU GUYS, KICK HIS ASS!"
The other faeries launched themselves at Vikas but he agilely back flipped into the air to get out of the way as he laughed. Seems as if he did start having fun without Alastair.
Back to top Go down
AutumnrainChaos

AutumnrainChaos

PostSubject: Re: Another Bottle Down- (ARC)   Another Bottle Down- (ARC) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:42 pm

A laugh rose from behind the faerie as they gathered themselves to attack Vikas once more. Eyes drifted from the Shadowhunter to the laughing voice behind them who was laughing so hard, he had started to inhale snorts. Alastair was waving a hand dismissively, trying to catch his breath. Seems he'd been able to get in relatively quick by flashing that charming smile to the man with the clipboard. He was a flirt with everyone, not just the ladies. When he'd spotted his parabatai, he was being confronted by the faerie. Alsstair had arrived at his side just in time to hear them launch their attack. The rich dark brown hair that circled his pleasant face bounced as he wheezed to gather his breath, wiping the tears from his eyes. Finally, he'd drawn enough air in to speak to the men in front of him, a grin encompassing his lips.

"I can't believe you actually said 'get him you guys, kick his ass'," he said, running his fingers through his messy hair. "I mean, how cheesy is that? 'Get him you guys', hahaha, priceless. Almost like it's an old movie, or a silly cartoon the mundane watch." His babbling was irritating one of the faerie so much, that a punch came at him. He underestimated the young Bainstale much like they'd underestimated the young Vikas Black. That punch connected with thin air, but Alastair's boot met with the faerie's face. "Hey now, I was talking. How rude of you to suddenly launch an attack during my monologue. If we're going to act like we're villains, we should properly banter back and forth like them."
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaa.lasolistia.com
Flamoria

Flamoria

PostSubject: Re: Another Bottle Down- (ARC)   Another Bottle Down- (ARC) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:41 am

The laughter that echoed behind the male fey and throughout the entire night club was none other than that of Alastair himself. Vikas cocked his head to the side slightly, his golden eyes flashing in amusement as they landed on his parabatai. Give it to Alastair to make this an even bigger spectacle than it already was, though Vikas wasn't complaining. If there was one thing he liked more than almost anything, it was attention, and now everyone in the nightclub had stopped what they were doing to watch the fight unfolding in front of their very eyes. Most were too intoxicated to notice how much of a disadvantage the fey were at. For even if both Vikas and Alastair were so drunk they could just about fall over, their skills, especially combined, were no match for even 10 or 20 fey. This fight was over before it began.

"I can't believe you actually said 'get him you guys, kick his ass', 'Get him you guys', hahaha, priceless. Almost like it's an old movie, or a silly cartoon the mundane watch." When Alastair spoke Vikas was truly able to understand just how ridiculous those words did sound. He let out an obnoxiously loud laugh egging his friend on knowing full well it would piss of the fey even more, he wanted to get his full nights entertainment out of this. In a split second Vikas's fist connected with a fey who had tried to catch him off guard, causing the male to fly across the room and into a wall. Some pictures were knocked down and a few audible female screams were heard, however Vikas paid no attention. "You all are so pathetic really," he let out some musical laughter as he pushed some of his hair out of his face. "Honestly, did you really think you could take on a Shadowhunter, let alone two?" The fey that Vikas had first knocked on the ground now jumped up and back onto his feet, an angry sneer flashing across his face. He pulled out a very long and sharply pointed dagger as he practically snarled at the pair.

"You have no idea who you are messing with you Shadowhunter scum. I will cut those smirks off your faces." Vikas blinked slowly at the words then abruptly erupted into an onslaught of laughter, clutching his stomach as he practically wheezed. "Oh my god, you are serious. I can't believe you actually think you can touch me with that. Alastair my friend, would you like to kick his ass or shall I?"
Back to top Go down
Raylux

Raylux

PostSubject: Another Bottle Down (ARC)   Another Bottle Down- (ARC) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:01 pm

Being fairly new to the city of New York, a young Asian girl walked into the noisy, yet crowded bar. She wore a semi-formal outfit consisting of a crimson one piece dress and black leggings.   Walking through a sea of people, the young girl wriggled her way through to find a place to sit down. Glancing around, she squirms vigorously to a table that no one has taken. A waitress comes to her table and the young Asian orders water and a basket of fried pickles. The waitress leaves and the young girl is left alone. Taking in the scenery around her, the brown-skinned girl notices how many people like to drink. Mostly because they can be heard laughing loudly and slurred speech when talking. I'm glad I don't drink that much, I would be taken as a fool... Rika thought to herself as she thought about her customs.

Continuing to survey the scene, Rika notices a tall, handsome guy with tattoos that looked an awful lot like her rune on her left shoulder bearing courage in combat. He looked like he was fighting with someone....or something looking like a Down-worlder.Then she noticed four other downworlders looking similar to each other. "They look like faeries...what could they possible want?" Rika muttered to no one in particular as she went closer, curiosity getting the best of her. The fight seemed to escalate as the downworlder got knocked to the ground. Screams were heard as she got nearer the noise, the mindless partying stopped as the fight continued on. Standing close enough to hear what was going on but not being seen, Rika turned her attention to the fey. The leader faerie who had been kicked to the floor by the tall, handsome and muscular Shadowhunter, pulled out a sharp dagger. Rika flicked her gaze to the pair of Shadowhunters. What are they going to do? Should I help them seeing as I'm the only with a clear mind?
Back to top Go down
Flamoria

Flamoria

PostSubject: Re: Another Bottle Down- (ARC)   Another Bottle Down- (ARC) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:56 pm

Vikas's golden eyes shown brightly through the hair that was falling in front of his eyes as he glared down at the fey whom was on his ass on the floor. The dagger the fey produced didn't bother him at all, Vikas and Alastair had done their job incapacitating the male fey's friends so the one by himself was no longer a threat. With a sigh Vikas crouch down, his arms coming to rest on his knees as he cocked his head to the side and smiled mischievously at the male across from him.
"Come on buddy, this is all a big misunderstanding. I was just trying to have a little fun." The hate filled glare that the fey shot him caused a rumbling laughter to travel up Vikas's chest and escape from his throat. He released a hearty laugh which was a clear sign that he was somewhat affected by all the alcohol he had drank, but not enough to the point that he couldn't take care of himself in a little scuffle. The fey grew even angrier taking Vikas's laughter as mocking and leaped towards Vikas, dagger slashing out in quick ferocity. Vikas barrel rolled to the side just in the nick of time, his mood to play causing him a small slice on the shoulder from the tiny dagger. The small but sharp pain would have caused anyway else to sober up, but for Vikas it meant danger and danger meant even more euphoria and fun times to be had.
"Now now now, that kind of hurt a little there. Not going to lie. Someone's getting his panties in a huge twist. I mean, I clearly understand why you're upset. It's quite obvious I am more attractive than you but I'm sure we can settle this and become friends." With this final word of his speech Vikas lashed out at the fey with inhuman speed, his foot flung out and he kicked the fey causing him to become airborn. In his clumsiness Vikas wasn't paying attention to his surroundings to his aim was off. The male fey smacked straight into a petite Asian girl causing her to tumble to the ground with him.
Well shit, look what you've down now...he thought as he quickly made his way over to the girl. With a lightning speed movement only known for the supernatural Vikas grabbed the Fey, disarmed him completely, and flung him across the room. He then offered his hand to the young woman who was lying on the cool ground while nervously raking his other hand through his blond locks.
"Aye, sorry about that miss, didn't see you there. Need a help up?"
Back to top Go down
Raylux

Raylux

PostSubject: RE: Another Bottle Down (ARC)   Another Bottle Down- (ARC) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:43 pm

Seeing the tall Shadowhunter bend down to interact with the male fey, Rika heard a loud laughter from the shadow hunter. The fey didn't seem to like that and attempted to strike back. The tall muscular shadowhunter kicked the fey towards Rika. Wide-eyed, she tried to jump out of the way but she got bowled into by the male faerie. She fell with the faerie who landed on top of her. "Itai, never again will I do that...." The young Shadow hunter was trapped until she felt the fey being lifted off of her. A hand was offered to her and she glanced up. It was the tall Shadow hunter who had a run-in with the fey.

"Yes,thank you. I appreciate your kindness." Rika spoke in a slight Japanese accent. She took his hand, stood up and surveyed the scene before her. The other fey that were with their leader ran off to help the male fey, who sat up rubbing his head. She glanced back at the blonde man who helped her up. Looking at him she could see he did have runes. He was a Shadowhunter. Pausing to unwrinkle her dress, Rika looked at him. Being tall and muscular, he looked quite handsome with his blonde hair against his tan apperance. She also thought he was pretty cute.

"Those fey seemed to be mad at something. Why did it involve you?" She questioned the blonde Shadow-hunter with a hint of curiousness in her voice. Rika wanted to know who this handsome blonde Shadow hunter was and why the fey had targeted him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Bottle Down- (ARC)   Another Bottle Down- (ARC) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Bottle Down- (ARC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Blood :: In the City :: Nightfall-
Jump to: