Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHAT BOX PARTY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

CHAT BOX PARTY Empty
PostSubject: CHAT BOX PARTY   CHAT BOX PARTY I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:43 am

Hey guys Smile
I was just thinking the other day that a chat session would be helpful, considering that we've all been a little busy recently. I myself have forgotten some of the key information involved in the plot now going on at the Institute. We can discuss this as well as anything else you feel needs be shared. Also, anyone can join in, especially those new members!
Just reply with a time that works for you and we'll figure out a time that works for everyone. Hope you all are having a great holiday!
Rose
Back to top Go down
Flamoria

Flamoria

CHAT BOX PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX PARTY   CHAT BOX PARTY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:19 am

Anytime is good for me really. I know a lot of us have different time frames, I believe I'm two hours or three hours ahead of some of you so as long as it's not super early or super late I should be good. I would say anywhere between 12pm-10pm my time for me. (:
Back to top Go down
Ashwood

Ashwood

CHAT BOX PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX PARTY   CHAT BOX PARTY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 6:48 pm

Yeah anytime is pretty good with me. I'm not sure what time zones y'all are but I'm in the Southeast region of the US, so Eastern timezone for me, if that helps anyone? Nights are better for me since I work. Smile
Back to top Go down
Flamoria

Flamoria

CHAT BOX PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX PARTY   CHAT BOX PARTY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:07 pm

During the week isn't as good for me now that I've started back up on school. I also go by the Eastern time zone. If you end up doing it during the week I don't get home from school until 4pm and then I usually go to bed around 10:00-11:00pm. On weekends as long as I'm home usually I'm awake around 10am-11am so anytime after that would work.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

CHAT BOX PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX PARTY   CHAT BOX PARTY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:34 pm

How does tonight work for everyone?
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

CHAT BOX PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX PARTY   CHAT BOX PARTY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:59 pm

I'm going to sign on around 6, which is I think 7 in Florida and 8-9 for you, Flamoria. Oliver, Casey, and I will be there!
Back to top Go down
Flamoria

Flamoria

CHAT BOX PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX PARTY   CHAT BOX PARTY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:28 pm

I'm so sorry I missed this! I ended up being super busy with school today because we had off the past few days due to snow. Sorry, I feel terrible!
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

CHAT BOX PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX PARTY   CHAT BOX PARTY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:29 pm

It's fine! We're going to try again tomorrow night, same time.
Back to top Go down
Raylux

Raylux

CHAT BOX PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Chat Box party   CHAT BOX PARTY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:57 pm

Rose wrote:
It's fine! We're going to try again tomorrow night, same time.
Hello, I'm a new member here and to this site. I wanted to join the chat box party if that's all right.
Back to top Go down
Ashwood

Ashwood

CHAT BOX PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX PARTY   CHAT BOX PARTY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:31 am

Sorry I missed this guys.... We had a virus outbreak at the barn with the horses for two weeks and I've been too stressed out and exhausted to come on here.... Things are getting better, hoping we are reaching the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Flamoria

Flamoria

CHAT BOX PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX PARTY   CHAT BOX PARTY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:44 pm

Oh it's okay! I'm really sorry about your horses, I have a friend who loves horses and if that ever happened to hers I know she would be devastated. I hope they all get better soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CHAT BOX PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT BOX PARTY   CHAT BOX PARTY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHAT BOX PARTY
Page 1 of 1