Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi everyone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AutumnrainChaos

AutumnrainChaos

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:00 pm

So I wanted to post this. Besides being busy with the baby who is now six months old, my boyfriend (his daddy) has dumped me after nine years. I'm currently trying to move out of our place and into my mom's, and it's taking me a while. For the past three weeks, I've been so miserable, it's hard to get me to perk up. But I wanted to let everyone know that I'll be back.

I just need to move out and get settled before that happens. The longer I stay here with him, the more physically hurt I feel every single day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaa.lasolistia.com
Flamoria

Flamoria

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:42 pm

Six months already, wow! Time really does fly, I didn't even realize you had had him that long ago. I'm so sorry about your break-up, that really sucks big time. If you ever need someone to talk to you can always talk to me. I'm not always so great with advice and I know you're quite a few years older than me but I'm really good at listening. I hope all goes well for you and that we see you back here soon!
Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Blood :: Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: