Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Celia Shades

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celia Shades

Celia Shades

Celia Shades  Empty
PostSubject: Celia Shades    Celia Shades  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:59 pm

Name: Celia Shades

Description: Has brown hair and light blue eyes, small build and is 5`6

History:  When Celia was 7 she lost her parents to some demons and herself and her brother wounded the streets for a little while before finding the intute and they live there from now on. The people there care for them but mostly train Daniel more she just reads more and is better at strategy then attacking some people dont like her because she befriended a werewolf and a vampire but she does not care for what they think.

Celia and her brother Daniel are very close they look out for each other when Celia was 10 she found a girl around her age and quickly became friends with her but on her 14 birthday was her first mission and her best friend Ellie got hit instead of Celia and died of demon poison she blames herself for that day she is very quiet now and has no friends because she is to scared that they will get hurt or will hurt her.

Some people believe she does not talk to anyone that is not true she talks to some people just not very many. She only has two friends and also talks in mostly quotes if she does talk to someone other then her friends or her brother,her bother mostly ignores her now a days but other then that if you mess with one you mess with the other.  

Personality: Celia is very shy and doesn't talk much but once you get to know her she is a very bubbly girl and she loves to read she often speaks in quotes from her books or other things like that. She only has two friends and talks in quotes if she talks to anyone other then her brother and her friends she is a very tense girl she does not relax very often. Other then when she is reading.

Dislikes: Haters and the demons who killed her parents. And people who hate on her or her friends and brother.

Weapon of Choice: Bow and arrows

Relationship Status; With who: None at the moment

Picture: Celia Shades  Tumblr_mm47qsANbP1s92r3fo1_500

Other: Celia is very quiet and doesn't talk to many people

Last edited by Celia Shades on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Celia Shades  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celia Shades    Celia Shades  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:13 pm

Looks pretty good! If you would just elaborate more on areas like the History and personality, I would love to accept your character. Also, and this is a really strange coincidence, but you happen to have used the same girl (appearance wise) that I used for my warlock. So, if it's not too much trouble, would you mind choosing a different picture?
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Celia Shades

Celia Shades

Celia Shades  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celia Shades    Celia Shades  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:39 pm

UGH! ill try to find a new fc..but its gonna be hard but i shall try. Also okay i shall do that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Celia Shades  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celia Shades    Celia Shades  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celia Shades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Blood :: Character Formation :: Character Formation and Approval-
Jump to: