Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanting some Fun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Wanting some Fun Empty
PostSubject: Wanting some Fun   Wanting some Fun I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Wisteria grinned at the bouncer, her flirty smile and batting eyelashes winning him over. She let her hand brush his shoulder as she walked past, letting him open the door for her and stepping inside. The club was bustling with a variety of humans dancing to the music, some making out in the corners, others not even bothering with privacy. Wisteria tossed her hair and smiled fully, exposing her too perfect white teeth. This was where she wanted to be tonight.
Her babysitter, Dorian, trailed behind her, the look on his face screaming boredom. Wisty huffed silently. Out of all the knights that could have been assigned to acompany her, it had to be him. Wisteria didn't know him well, he was mostly pretty quiet but unbelievably sexy. She prefered a knight who could have some fun with her, not one that stood there and took his duty way too seriously.
Wisty recalled a time when no knight needed come with her. Her parents hadn't cared, until she had recently gotten a little too friendly with one of the other Downworlders at a bar. When she had come home, way past her curfew, the lecture of her life had been given, along with a severe and crippling command to have a knight go with her every time she ventured to the mortal world. At first she didn't mind, the knights given to her were easy to ditch, but soon they became increasingly harder to lose.
Wisteria sat on a stool at the bar section of the club, snapping her fingers to summon the bartender. He was short, a little freckled and cute in a baby way. Wisty gave him a sweet smile and asked for a drink. He returned, blushing furiously, and the retreated to the other end of the counter. She choked back giggles and took a sip.
Dorian sat next to her, still stiff and strict. Wisteria sighed, irritated. "Okay, look. I'm sure you're a great and must obey laws type of a guy, but would it kill you if you didn't follow me around? I wanna have fun tonight, that's why I got away. So why don't you go play some games with a pretty girl here, and I'll go have my fun."
Back to top Go down
https://angelblood.forumotion.com
Rose
Admin
Rose

Wanting some Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting some Fun   Wanting some Fun I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:05 am

The annoyingly highpitched club music assaulted Dorian Gray, as he walked past the doors of the sleazy joint. The sight that greeted him was one that he knew, and disgusted. Humans. Everywhere. The image could only be compared to an ant army swarmy over the ground, thrashing around like the vermin they truly were. Their bodies slick with sweat, the humans gyrated to the pulsing beats of the techno soundtrack, losing themselves completely. Anything that stupid, that eager to give up all co trol was subject to the hate of Dorian. In his opinion, they should all be exterminated, leaving the faeries to takeover what should rightfully be there's. A quick killing spree would be so easy to accomplish in a place like the club. The dim lights would mask the attackers, and the loud 'music' would cover up the screams. However, his purpose in the human world at present was not to bring the human population down a couple digits. No, he was instead playing babysitter.
Wisteria Reese, a.k.a the daughter of his queen, was making her way towards the heavily populated bar, so of course he followed. The spoiled princess had insisted on going to the human world, as she often did, he'd been told. This was his first assignment with Wisteria and he could already tell it would be the last. She obviously wasn't enjoying his company having already told him five times now if he'd remembered correctly. She was used to getting her way, and so was Dorian. Her prescence wasn't exactly agreeing with him either. Her bubbly, enthusiastic personality annoyed the hell out of him almost as much as his brother's. He'd could almost hear Derek begging him to socialize with Wisteria, claiming he needed to get out more. The soldier could just see the two hitting it off, their attitude towards sickly sweet demeanor was almost identical. The thought made him cringe.
"Okay, look. I'm sure you're a great and must obey laws type of a guy, but would it kill you if you didn't follow me around? I wanna have fun tonight, that's why I got away. So why don't you go play some games with a pretty girl here, and I'll go have my fun."
Dorin shot Wisteria one of his classical I'm-trying-to-kill-you-with-my-eyes looks. Usually grown faeries would quake in their leather boots when he looked there way, but the Princess was stubborn; she wasn't even phased.
"As you so acurately labeled me, I'm a rule follower, Princess. And my orders are like rules. And ,unfortunately for me, I've been ordered to stay glued to your rainbow colored butt for the rest of the evening. So, looks like you're stuck with me."
Taking a beer from under the counter, Dorian popped the cap off, took a long swig, and sat back, wishing he were anywhere but where he actually was.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Wanting some Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting some Fun   Wanting some Fun I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:59 pm

"So, looks like you're stuck with me." Oh the pain, hearing those dreaded words. Wisteria sighed. She needed to get away, and this handsome knight was making it near impossible. She eyed his beer, taking a sip of her own little alcoholic drink. Wisty knew she could handle any amount of drinks here tonight, but drinking wasn't what she wanted. She wanted to dance, and to dance she needed to get away from the bar.
Twirling her hair, she kicked up the charm. This little game was rather fun, getting past the bouncer and now trying to get past her bodyguard/babysitter. Taking another sip, she set the glass down and slowly got off the stool, balanced perfectly in her high heels.
"Let's compromise. You can still watch me from here if I"m over there dancing, right?" Her eyes were playful, but there was a little stubborn hardness to them. She didn't wait long for a response, making her way to the floor. Wisty didn't look back ,but she desperately hoped Dorian wasn't following her.
With her first step into the moving crowd she was infected. The music was loud and fun, practically commanding her to dance a little and join the people here, having a good time.
Then the guy came up, almost as hot as the faeries back home, and he smiled. It was like magic, she grinned back instantly as he took her farther into the pulsing group. They stepped to the beat, Wisteria laughing easily and eyes sparkling merrily. This mortal was suprisingly not that bad and a good way to waste her night.

Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Wanting some Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting some Fun   Wanting some Fun I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Out of the corner of his eye, Dorian glanced at the Princess, curious to see how she'd respond to his declaritive statement. Most of the Faeries in his unit couldn't get enough of babysitting the air head, claiming that her beauty was beyond comparison and her personality as bubbly and appealing as an Angel of Joy. He had to admit, her face was beautiful even for a Faery, and her long hair gleamed even with the lack of a light source. However, her personality scratched at him like sandpaper. Attractive? Yes. Worthy of one ounce of his time or attention? She wished.
"Let's compromise. You can still watch me from here if I"m over there dancing, right?"
Eyes shining with a mischevious glint that hadn't been there before, Dorian turned his full gaze on her, curious despite his qualms. Was there something more than the dumb blonde in disguise he'd pegged her as? Her lips curving up in a playful simper, he saw her intentions clear as day. As disturbed as he was that her charm had partially worked on him, Dorian was even more interested in how she planned on playing this little game she had just introduced. He was in no mood to start in on the old 'cat and mouse' escapade, and that was exactly what she was insinuating. Too bad I'm not a pushover like the others.
Reaching out a lean arm, Dorian planned on catching the little minx before she could put into action her scheme and probably make a mockery of herself and her very race. However, his hands closed around open air. True to her roots, Wisteria possesed the superior speed of the royal line that even he couldn't match. Thourly pissed off, the Faery soldier flashed to a standing position, not really caring who had seen the speedy change, and searched the pulsating mass for his quarry.
" Uhmm....hey...you're really cute, you know? Just saw you sitting here, and thought you might want to...dance with someone."
The high pitched whining of a human voice reached Dorian through his concentration, breaking the line he had been sending out. With a disgusted sigh, he figured the female wouldn't leave unless he talked to her.
Turning around, he assesed her squat body structure, her mousy hair, her cheap clothes, and the dead look her eyes were giving off. If she hadn't been drunk, he knew the girl wouldn't have even approached him. Humans. So little control, it's almost sad. Almost.
" I have no interest in ever taking up your grimy hand, whether it be for a dance or for anything else, girl. Everything about you replulses me, from your stub nose, to your flawed face. Go fall into a ditch somewhere, and hope someone there will give you the time of day."
Pivoting around to face the dance floor again, Dorian could clearly hear the pause the human took to relize she had just been seriously rejected. After a few more seconds, he heard her feet dragging herself back to her stool at the bar, followed closely by a wet snuffle.
Trust a good, mental human bashing to get him back on his game. With a small grin to himself, Dorian took one last swig of his beer, and then prepared himself to dive into the mob. The Princess was probably out there dancing with a sweaty human, letting his groping hands paw all over her. The very thought, the very wrongness of the image, spurred the Faery on, into the filthy mass of humans.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Wanting some Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting some Fun   Wanting some Fun I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:10 am

Wisteria smiled at the guy, fresh and amazing vitality pouring out of him and intoxicating her further. His hands were now placed low on her hips, dangerously close to slipping. He was her escape. There were just about in the center of the mob, and happily almost impossible to find. Little did this man know that he was so far doing everything perfectly, just as Wisty had wanted.
He pulled her closer, and they swayed to the music, almost forgetting the crowd around them. However, Wisty wasn't silly, she knew this wasn't love and merely a little fun distraction to her. Slowly, without noticing, the man had pushed her out of the crowd and back towards a wall. His lips brushed her neck.
A silent smirk left her lips as he continued to kiss her. His mouth was hot and rough, but she matched with a fire of her own. Wisty could practically here all the comments back home, oh the Princess was such an angel. Except for when someone caught her being a little slutty, like she was now. This was probably why she enjoyed the mortal world so much, nobody knew her here and she could do whatever she pleased. She had no one to impress.
He was edging them both towards a door, a storage room, and quietly turned the doorknob, all the while still kissing her. Wisteria found that she didn't care as he led her into the dark, deserted room. The door clicked shut behind them.
There was an old couch in the room, probably put here for couples. The guy grunted as they fell backwords onto it, still kissing her hungrily, furiously. His hands slipped up her shirt, towards her bra clasp.
Wisteria almost let him continue. It would have been easy. But something in the back of her mind warned her this was wrong, and she immediately tensed.
"Hey," She said, out of breath. "Don't you think this is a little quick?" His lips captured hers again, totally ingnoring her, and she fought to get her voice heard. "Stop it. We're done here."
He didn't listen, just kept kissing her and pawing at her clothes. Wisty was surprised to find that she couldn't make him budge. She was a faery, damnit, and stonger than all humans. Except for, apparently, this one.
His hands roamed her body, tracing the waistband of her skirt and slowly letting them graze too far up her thighs. "Get off of me!" Wisteria screamed, realizing, too late, where this was headed. No faery would ever dare do this to their princess. Wisteria sadly, wasn't royalty here. Normally she rejoiced that, but right now it was loathed. She was just another girl at a club who had been stupid in thinking the fun would be priceless.
"Not a chance." Those were the first words he had spoken all night, and now Wisty knew why. Coming from his mouth was the horrible and crackling voice of a demon, a shapeshifter no doubt. One too strong for even a faery princess.
Wisteria kicked him hard, but he wasn't even phased. In fact, he laughed at her feeble attempts. Tears were stinging her eyes, and she knew that their time for talking was almost over. "Help!" She cried, and the demon laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Wanting some Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting some Fun   Wanting some Fun I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:15 am

The farther Dorian became submerged in the sweaty crowd of humans, the harder it was for him to send out his 'radar', searching for any trace of his Princess. The strobe lights weren't helping at all, scattering blinding flashes of color across every surface in second intervals. Deep down, the Faery knew that it should have been relatively easy to sift out all the ugly, repulsive humans, in order to find the one girl that stood out like a flower amongst the weeds. So, why was he having such a hard time? Was it Wisteria's deceptive ways? Or was it just his lacking skill?
He didn't even want to begin to imagine what would be waiting for him back home if he returned without the Princess. If he wasn't outright killed for the heinous mistake, Dorian knew that once again his name would be drug through the mud, his origin mocked, and his position taken away. All the years of building back up his reputation would crumble before his very eyes, a wasted attempt in every way.
Taking a deep breath, Dorian knew that he'd die before he let that happen.The Princess was here somewhere, she had to be. Even for the mischevious Faery, completely disapearing was a little much. It was obvious she wasn't on the dance floor, but he hadn't yet checked the outer perimeter of the dance floor. The hopefulness filled him like the an entoxicating drink, bolstering his resolve.
The outer ring of the club was mostly reserved for the social outcasts who couldn't even scrape up a dance partner and for those who wished for a more private atmosphere in their drunken state. A handy supply or broom closet easily supplied this need. Scanning every table and bar stool, Dorian wasn't adverse to barging into the occasional broom closet, each time secretly dreading the sight of Wisteria draped across some disgustingly hormonal male human. He told himself that this dread came from his hatred of humans, but, the more he thought about it, the more he felt a feeling of posession come over himself. Shaking away the worry by telling himself it was just because she was under his watch, the Faery dodged a flying drink, and then continued his search.
All of a sudden, he caught her scent, following it past a group of grinding college students. Sure enough, the scent trail led him right to a closed side door, right to the place he had been dreading. Anger flowing through his every pore at her horrible lack of discretion when it came to the humans, Dorian was prepared to tear the boy apart as soon as he saw its piggy face. He wasn't prepared, however, to face a demon attack.
The moment he registered the sight before his eyes, he slammed the door shut behind him, mainting enough sense to keep this situation hidden, and drew his sword out of thin air.
"Get your grimy claws off of her, demon."
The Demons suprise at his entrance, was all the hesitation he needed. With one clean, quick slice, Dorian seperated the Demon's human like head from the rest of its body. The limbs hit the concrete floor with a dull thump and no longer moved. For good measure, the Faery drove his blade into the chest of his foe. You could never be too careful.
With one final look to the corpse, Dorian rushed to the couch and the Princess. A blanket lay near by, and with a quick flick of his hand, he spread it over Wisteria, covering her stretched and torn clothing. This close to her, he found it hard to stay angry at her for long. The demon had been a shapeshifter, and a pretty believable one at that.
With his anger fading, concern was left to replace it. Scanning the Faeries expression, Dorian would have given anything to know what she was thinking.
" Are you alright, Princess?"
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Wanting some Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting some Fun   Wanting some Fun I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:28 pm

All of a sudden the huge pressure of a demon on top of her was lifted, leaving Wisteria shaking and looking for her rescuer. Watching with wide eyes, the only emotion she could distinguish was gratitude as Dorian, her knight, stabbed the demon, effectively killing it. The former human disintegrated before her, leaving no traces of what had happened except a little ash.
Wisty clutched at the mangy blanket, quickly realizing that not only was she freezing cold and shivering, but she was also missing some essential clothing. She couldn't bear to look at Dorian, fearing a well-deserved "I told you so." Wisteria felt like a small child having been caught stealing cookies out of the jar, after severe warnings not to.
" Are you alright, Princess?" Wisty scoffed at him, deadly certain that right now she was no princess. Faery royalty would never have been so naive or stupid and probably would not be in the mortal world to begin with. She had kept pushing and changing the rules, until they'd finally snapped back and hurt her.
"If I say yes, can we pretend this never happened?" She answered his question with one of her own, desperate to know that Dorian wouldn't breathe a word of her near rape to anyone back in the kingdom.
"Seriously, I'm fine. I wasn't 'hurt' if that's what you mean. I'm okay, I guess. I don't know, just... Can we go home? I want to leave." Her mind was jumping from place to place, leaving her words jumbled and shaky. Wisteria didn't really care where they went, as long as they left, now.
Wisteria slowly stood up, her head aching and stomach churning slightly. Her lips felt bruised, matching her wounded pride. She combed her fingers through her hair, trying to tame the tossled mess she had been left with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wanting some Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting some Fun   Wanting some Fun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanting some Fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Blood :: In the City :: Nightfall-
Jump to: