Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Holidays!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

Happy Holidays!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Holidays!!   Happy Holidays!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Active Users (you know who you are),

I just wanted to say that I hoped everyone had a nice holiday; if your stress load was anything like mine, it was a much needed break. Now that we've got Christmas out of the way, I'm looking forward to working on our brilliantly crafted plot again. Case and I have high hopes for it. Everyones work input has been commendable, so lets keep up the good work.

Wishing you a safe and enjoyable start to the new year,
Rose santa
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

Happy Holidays!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays!!   Happy Holidays!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:14 pm

I agree Smile

Also I hope everyone's holiday went well and I hope your New Year is bright!
And we may as well finish the plot I mean we're so close to 2012 ;D haha
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

Happy Holidays!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays!!   Happy Holidays!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:08 pm

Hey! So i realise we are all waiting on me, loke always but i am currently out of town and dont have acsess to a computer buuuuuuut i suppose i can just try to reply on my phone..... though it will make it really crappy. Ill try to get to that soon.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Happy Holidays!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays!!   Happy Holidays!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:33 pm

Its no problem, Ollie. It doesn't have to be a masterpiece lol take all the time you need, though Smile
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

Happy Holidays!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy New Year!!   Happy Holidays!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:05 am

Just wishing everyone a happy new year and hope everyone had a good time last night! Miss y'all <3
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Happy Holidays!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays!!   Happy Holidays!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:53 pm

First off I would like to say.... Christmas marked this site's one year anniversary!! I'm very, very excited for what's to come in our second year, and that's thanks to you guys<3
I hope everyone has enjoyed their holidays!! Sadly, school starts again tomorrow for Rose and I, so we're going to be busier. Still, we'll do our best to be on as much as possible!
Back to top Go down
https://angelblood.forumotion.com
Jasper

Jasper

Happy Holidays!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays!!   Happy Holidays!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:36 am

That's quite alright ladies, it's understood lol. I figured I'd post the "post wheel" so we're all still fresh on posting since Ollie posted again the wheel turns to Rosie Very Happy

(Cas, Myself, Ollie, Rose)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Happy Holidays!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays!!   Happy Holidays!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:57 am

Alrighty then Smile We got out today early for Exams, so I might be able to post sometime today; can't make any promises lol but I'll definitely take a crack at it later
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Happy Holidays!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays!!   Happy Holidays!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Hey boys, terribly sorry, but both Rose and I have super duper busy weeks at school. Posting may be nonexistent right now. We'll try our best though Smile
Back to top Go down
https://angelblood.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Happy Holidays!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays!!   Happy Holidays!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Holidays!!
Page 1 of 1