Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Things Go From Bad....To Downright Terrible

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasper

Jasper

When Things Go From Bad....To Downright Terrible Empty
PostSubject: When Things Go From Bad....To Downright Terrible   When Things Go From Bad....To Downright Terrible I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:34 pm

"Please! Leave me alone! You can have my purse just let me go!" The words played over and over in Christopher's head. They were the last words the pretty blonde girl laying stoic as blood pooled on the floor of the dirty hotel suite from her ripped open neck. Christopher had to admit. He was a messy eater. Returning his attention to the dead girl on the floor his mind started wandering again. What a pathetic excuse for a life, even for a mundane. She stained my floor. The room however wasn't exactly in top shape anyway. In fact there were several blood stained pools on the floor from Christopher's messy eating habit. That wasn't exactly the first thing one saw upon entering this room however. Like the rest of the hotel the room never saw sunlight. Not since it closed down and the vampires moved in. It was littered with decade old furniture and a few mirriors that had survived over the years. But this room. The hotel suite where Christopher stayed was by far the most horrid place. Aside from the blood that covered the floor there was blood spattered here and there on the walls from the victims that tried to fight back and were painfully disassembled. Almost all the furniture in the room was broken. The bed frame was cracked in several places and the curtains that once surounded the bed were now a crumpled heap in the center of the cracked and molded wood. The dresser across from the bed had several drawers ripped out and thrown about the room. Only an old leather chair and a mirror that rested on the wall opposite the chair were in tact. Christopher would spend his time just sitting in the chair staring at himself in the mirror. To most people that would sound like the worst place to be. However that wasn't the worst part of the room. Not by a longshot. The worst part was the pile of bodies, or what was left of the bodies, of Christopher's meals. There were at least twentey bodies piled on either side of the chair.
Standing over the poor blonde girls body smiling with his teeth still stained red with her blood was Christopher. He was about to add the body to his collection when he heard two voices down in the main lobby of the hotel. He knew them instantly. Chester and Cora. Pulling out a very stained handkercheif he proceeded to wipe the blood off of the corners of his mouth and his teeth. Returning them to their pristine white condition. Turning his attention back to the body Christopher whispered, "Well hunny. It's about time I introduce you to the rest of the house." He dragged the dead body to the door of his room leaving a long bloody trail in its wake. Looking at the floor Christopher made a disgusted sound as he opened his door silently. Creeping over to the banister looking out over the main floor Christopher could see Cora and Chester talking quickly to one another. They seemed to be the only ones in the hotel besides himself. The others must be out feeding under the cover of the dark sky and rain. They're like animals. He stood for a moment, just watching the two of them. Whatever they were discussing it seemed more important that a chance to feed and Christopher didn't like it. With that last thought Christopher grew angry. Not visible anger. But to those who knew Christopher, they knew this mood was good for no one. Time to interupt there little date. Finishing his thought he tossed the girls body effortlessly over the rail. Her body crashed onto the floor only feet from Cora and Chester, sending blood from her still bleeding neck flying everywhere.....
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: When Things Go From Bad....To Downright Terrible   When Things Go From Bad....To Downright Terrible I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:38 pm

As nightfall began to take over the sky, Chester passed back and forth nervously in his unlit room. The windows were blacked out and he had no need to light the ornamental sconces that mounted the dusty walls, his vampire vision allowing him to see as clearly as if he stood in broad daylight, something he would never be able to do… As he paced, he watched as his black converse sneakers left no foot prints in the soft layer of dust that covered his floor. He tried to keep his room as tidy as he could, sweeping the floors and dusting the furniture when no one else was around to witness it. He even kept his unslept in bed made perfectly, not a single crease in the sheet in the strict way he was raised, back when he was still human though lately he had been too distracted to keep up with his cleaning. As he paced, he repeatedly ran his fingers through his dark hair, a nervous habit he was never able to kick. He was beginning to get worried, it wasn’t like Cora to be late for their meetings, he had been waiting for an hour for her to meet him while everyone else was out for their early evening hunt. This was their only chance to follow through on the fantasy they had talked about for months. To escape from Cristophers terrifying tyranny, to be free of this depressing place. To be together openly at last. This was their only chance while Christopher was away on “business”. The thought of that made Chester shudder, not even wanting to know what horrors he was unleashing currently.

The sound of the click-clack of heels on the wood floors echoing down the hall made him freeze, had his heart still been beating it would have skipped a beat as a rush of relief rushed over his cold skin. She was coming at last. Before she had the chance, he yanked open the door and pulled her into an embrace that would have crushed the bones of any human,
“You had me so worried, are you ready? We need to go now…” Before she could give him an answer, he was leading her down the dark hall towards the exit. He was so nervous; he kept looking over his shoulder to check for unwanted on lookers. Had he still been human he would have been shaking uncontrollably. He had never feared anything as much as he feared his maker, even as a human child he had never had nightmares, never been afraid of the dark. It was only when he found out that monsters really did exist that he began to fear what came out under nightfall, even if he was one of those monsters. Christopher was his maker, his master had been his entire world since that night he had taken his life and replaced it with this eternal existence. He had followed him obediently, never questioning his brutality even though it made him sick. He would have followed that monster to the ends of the Earth, that is until he met Cora. The only ray of sunshine he would ever lay eyes on again.

When they reached the landing, he turned to face his love, taking her hands in his and locking eyes.
“I made connections with a warlock in New Jersey, he has a portal set up for us to Paris, Paris can you believe it? We can finally be together; I will finally be free…” He added the last part quietly. He had just allowed the first traces of a smile to form around his lips when a noise came from above him before a body was thrown over the edge of the balcony, the blonde landed at his feet as he pulled Cora behind him protectively. Blood poured out from the girls throat and he had to take a step back to keep it from soaking his sneakers. Terror flooded through him, not even needing to look up to know whos cold eyes bore down on them.
“Christopher, I didn’t know you were here….” He tied to keep his voice as steady as he could but couldn’t hide the shaking. He squeezed Coras hand tightly, any hope he had felt minutes ago quickly fading, leaving him cold and helpless.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: When Things Go From Bad....To Downright Terrible   When Things Go From Bad....To Downright Terrible I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Cora sat in front of her mirror, searching her own scarlet eyes. She'd spent a while making sure her appearance was pure perfection, and now all she could do was sit here and stare at her reflection, fighting with her own self.
Chester wanted to leave. He's been making the plans, and today was the day. Try as she might, she couldn't convince him to stay. Long ago, when the suggestion of fleeing had first been made, she'd tried to tell him that she wanted to stay and fight, pursue her right to lead. As second in command, leading this clan was her role to fill, thank you very much, not a certain controling and intimidating vampire that had moved in a few months ago. She'd been here much longer, risen in ranks over the years, and someone else just gets to hop in and assert themselves to the front, because the real leader was was luckily away on business? That didn't work for Cora. She loved this clan, and part of her would much rather die than leave it in the hands of someone else.
But, Chester valued her life far more than she did. That had been their first real argument, on whether they should leave and be safe, as he put it, or die in vain. Since then, whenever she'd try to bring it up, Chester would immediately shut down and become angry. She couldn't stand to see him angry, so Cora had quit trying, and he'd continued with his plans. She really did love him after all, even though they'd only known each other for a little while. Some things just happen, and you can't stop it.
So, it took a while for her to work up the energy to go see Chester. Because today, their secret meeting wouldn't conclude with returning to their respective hotel rooms. They'd be gone, somewhere else, never to return.
Glancing at a clock, Cora realized that her thoughts had wasted precious time. Springing up from the seat at her vanity, she hastily opened the door to her room and made her way to Chester's room. Black heels and black dress, she looked stunning, powerful.
Before she got the chance to knock, Chester was all around her, smothering Cora in an embrace that made her forget her worries for a brief moment. “You had me so worried, are you ready? We need to go now…” He mumbled into her hair quietly, and an apology was on the tip of her tongue when he started dragging her down the hallway, toward the exit. Cora guessed he didn't sense her reluctance, her own fear, too caught up in his own nervous excitement.
Her hands in his, Cora looked at his shining eyes, happy with the prospect of freedom that was so damn close for him. It would break her heart to ruin that for him. But still the words came tumbling out of her mouth. "I'm not sure... I still think I could take him, and then we could be together here, with my clan..." She said that wistfully, as if she knew that wasn't an aoption anymore, no matter how much she wanted it to be. The smile fell from his face when he realized that she still hadn't given up on the idea. Her second apology of the night was again left unspoken, but this time they had a rude interruption.
A body with flying blonde hair soared over the balcony, Christopher following close behing. From behind Chester, Cora peeked around his shoulder. Where as Chester was trying to act brave, Cora felt no fear, probably due to the fact that she didn't know everything Christopher was capable of. To her, he was just an annoyance, but some of the stories Chester had told her made her reconsider this.
She returned his hand sqeeze, fangs sliding out onto her lips. A low hiss escaped her, and she stepped from behind Chester. Cora didn't need protecting. She wanted her power, and Christopher was standing in the way of that.
"You got blood on my new shoes," She spat, altogether pissed at the vampire in front of her. He had caused Chester far too much pain, and was ruining everything for the both of them. So much for their secret meetings. All of Chester's careful planning was no use now, and there was no way Cora was just going to sit here and take it.
Back to top Go down
https://angelblood.forumotion.com
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: When Things Go From Bad....To Downright Terrible   When Things Go From Bad....To Downright Terrible I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:33 pm

Christopher couldn't help but smile as the girls body plummeted towards the floor and eventually crashed hard against the old tile floor, but his ammusement was soon lost. “Christopher, I didn’t know you were here….” There was an audible shake in Chester's voice as he spoke. "What's the matter young one. You don't want to gaze upon your master's glory?" As Cora stepped from behind Chester, Christopher jumped from his spot on the balcony to land a few feet in front of them. "You got blood on my new shoes." She spat at him as he pulled his coat firm to dewrinkle it. "What a pity that you weren't the one being thrown from my balcony. You'd look much prettier in this girls position." Christopher replied, cracking his neck from side to side in boredom. He watched as his insult aggrivated Cora. She'd been very short tempered with him since they'd arrived. No doubt upset that she'd had her power stripped from her by a new comer. If only she knew the horrors I had committed. Then she'd show me respect. The voice in Christopher's head spoke to him as if it was another person entirely. Speaking up again he said, "As a matter of fact. I'm rather sick of you Cora. Poisoning my young one's mind with your lies and filth. Telling him you love him when you and I know you sneak off and see warlocks and creatures of that nature. Why you're no better than any of the mundane prostitutes." That did it. He felt Cora's fist impact with his cheek. Taking a step back Christopher let out a loud cackle as he wipped a small flow of blood from his mouth on his jacket sleeve. "You have no idea what you started harlet. This is my favorite jacket." With a sinister grin he shot forward seizing Cora by the throat and slamming her against the wall opposite them. She hissed violently and Christopher returned with a hiss of his own. His fangs now extended. "Foolish girl. I will rip your fangs from your mouth for challenging me." As Cora went to sink her teeth into his neck he quickly turned and threw her against the old piano in the room, shattering it on impact. Christopher cackled again, just baiting Cora to attack again...
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: When Things Go From Bad....To Downright Terrible   When Things Go From Bad....To Downright Terrible I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:11 pm

As Cora stepped out from beside him, he sucked in a breath his lungs didn’t need, curling his hands into fists so tight his palms bled. She was so brave, had so much fight in her he knew it killed her to just sit and bow to Christopher’s will but he knew that should she stand and fight, a fate worse than death awaited his love.
"As a matter of fact. I'm rather sick of you Cora. Poisoning my young one's mind with your lies and filth. Telling him you love him when you and I know you sneak off and see warlocks and creatures of that nature. Why you're no better than any of the mundane prostitutes." Chester’s eyes shot back and forth between Cora who stood poised for attack at his side and his master who had a look of bored amusement.
“That’s not true… That can’t be true. Master please…” But before he could finish his sentence, Cora sprang into action. Chester stood frozen, his mind whirling with uncontrollable thoughts. Her reaction, was it because what he had said was true? Or to defend herself. She did fight him on leaving, even now on the night of their departure she still wanted to stay, was it really because of her pride or because she didn’t want to abandon her other lovers. There was a tight knot forming in his chest. When he looked up, an involuntary cry left his lips as he saw Christopher take her by the throat. For a second he stood frozen, staring down the ultimatum that stood before him. Did he defend his love, rising up against his master, his whole world? Or did he stand there like the obedient lap dog he was bread to be. As she was thrown across the room, he sprang into action jumping into the middle of the two sides of his entire existence. As Cora tried to run past him, he grabbed both of her arms, pinning them behind her back, he was young, much younger than her but he was strong. Bred to be a fierce killer and he could easily restrain her.
“Please don’t do this my love, I’m begging you.” He pleaded into her ear as he turned towards his master.
“This doesn’t need to happen; we know who’s in charge, please…” He knew pleading didn’t mean anything to Christopher but he was desperate enough to try. Maybe, just maybe somewhere in that black heart shone a glimmer of kindness that he could show his fledgling though even as he hoped for this, he knew it was useless.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: When Things Go From Bad....To Downright Terrible   When Things Go From Bad....To Downright Terrible I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:51 pm

Cora let her fist fly at Christopher. "That is a damn lie," She hissed at him, desperately trying to hurt the complete and total filth in front of her. He was a manipulating, calculating son of a bitch, and there was no way Cora could let him get away with this, insulting her and hurting Chester all in one little small speech.
Suddenly, she was against the wall, struggling against the weight Christopher had thrown against her. She struggled, anger burning hotter than any star found in the galaxy. Fangs unsheathed, eyes flaming, she fought with all her strength. Finally given an opening, her mouth went to bite whatever open skin she could reach, when she was flying in the air, landing on the beautiful black piano.
Chaotic, jumbled notes were heard as the instrument shattered. Cora lay there for a moment, assesing damage, and then ripped a piece of splintered wood out of her thigh. Even in the heat of battle, she had the smallest of regrets of wearing a dress, as it now hiked up past her thighs. Nobody was paying real attention though. Kicking off her heels, Cora stood again, starting to charge toward Christopher. She'd kill him if it was the last thing she did.
Swept up, this time unwillingly, into Chester's arms, Cora again found herself fighting, but this time from her protection. “Please don’t do this my love, I’m begging you.” He spoke to her quietly, and the desperate sound of his voice was almost enough to calm her down, but not quite enough.
"He'll never be in charge, as long as I'm here." She spoke calmly at first, but her voice rose until finally she was yelling at Chester to let her go. Finally, she escaped his grasp somehow, and turned to face Christopher again. But he was a step ahead of her.
Pushing her against the wall, her skull cracked against the plaster, and the sound vibrated in her skull. "Then, I guess we'll just have to fix that problem, won't we?" Christopher said to her quietly, and for the first time, Cora was very afraid of him. His cold eyes stared down at her, and in one swift move, a broken wooden piano leg pierced her stomach and went through the wall, effectively trapping her.
Her cry of pain seemed to come from a distance to her, from another person. High pitched and full of agony, that surely couldn't be her voice. The pool of blood that was seeping through her dress and onto the floor argued otherwise though.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: When Things Go From Bad....To Downright Terrible   When Things Go From Bad....To Downright Terrible I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Christopher could feel the blood gushing it's way from Cora's stomach, down the leg of the piano, and eventually to his hands. "You deserve worse than this bitch." However his triumph was short lived. Just as he stepped back to admire his work he felt a pain rip through his right shoulder. His first thought was Chester retaliating against him, but Chester was on the floor on his knees in front of Cora. Reaching back with his left hand Christopher yanked the object out of his shoulder. It was a knife. But not a normal knife. There was runes in it. That's when it hit him. Shadowhunter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jasper had arrived at the hotel in the middle of what seemed like a vampire turf war. As he walked in he expected to be swarmed by vampires, however they seemed to be fighting each other. Just then Jasper saw him. He could've picked him out from a dozen vampires. Christopher. He had just impailed a female vampire to the wall. In that moment Jasper realized his hatred for vampires stemmed from this one creature standing in front of him. That's when his rage kicked in and instincts took over. Taking the knife he had used to torture the vampire in the alley, he threw it with incredible force and watched as it sunk into Christopher's shoulder. After pulling the knife out of his shoulder the vampire turned around to face him. "Hello Nephilim." The smirk that followed his words enraged Jasper even more. "Don't you dare speak to me you filth." Years of anger and hate were bursting from his very core. "I'm here to end your miserable existance. You're going to pay for what you did to my parents." A look of confusion crossed Christopher's face for a moment and then realization set in. As it did, a wide grin spread across his face. "You must be Jasper. You look so much like your mother."
"Shut your mouth!" Jasper yelled. "You don't get to even mention my parents."
"Why not?" Christopher replied. "Because I slit their throats and watched the lights leave their eyes?"
That did it. Jasper exploded forward, pulling out the sereph blade he brought with him. "Gabriel!" He shouted mid-run. The blade erupted in it's usual ominous glow. Getting into range Jasper brought the blade across with violent force but Christopher was fast. He evaded the attack sending a punch to Jasper left cheek, sending Jasper flying into the wall.
Jasper hit the wall hard but rebounded quickly. Christopher obviously wasn't expecting such resiliance becasue he was caught of guard. Jasper sent to slashes for the vampire, the first missed. But not even a vampire could've dodged the second completely. The seraph blade came in contact with with Christopher's left hand, severing his left thumb, index, and middle finger. Christopher let out a hiss of pain. That's when everything went south for Jasper. Christopher rebounded quick, even for a vampire. He rushed Jasper and kicked the blade from his hand. Jasper stumbled backwards over a broken piano bench. Christopher took the oppertunity. Seizing Jasper by the throat he brought what was left of his left hand down on Jasper's face. Again, and again, and again he hit him. Jasper could feel the blood pouring from his cheek. Not done inflicting pain yet, Christopher sent Jasper flying across the room into a mirror hanging on the wall. The mirror shattered, causing the back of Jasper's head to gush open, pouring blood down his back and down his face. Jasper couldn't move. Surely he would die here. "You come into my home. Attack me. Break my furniture. And for what. Revenge for your stupid parents?!" Christopher picked him up with one hand and held him at eye level. "Answer me!" The vampire shouted. Jasper simply spat blood onto his face. "Go to hell." He managed to get out in an audible whisper. Enraged, Christopher threw Jasper to the ground. The impact seperated his right shoulder. The pain seemend unbearable until he saw Christopher standing over him with a broken piece of the piano bench. He proceeded to swing it against Jasper's body. Jasper felt it split his forhead open. He felt a few ribs crack. Then it stopped. For a brief moment. Until Christopher sent a kick so hard to Jasper's side it shattered one of his ribs and sent him flying against the same broken mirror.
Barley concious at this point Jasper was sure he was going to die. I...I have to get back....and tell Mikki....I'm sorry.
To Jasper's surprise Christopher walked away from him. Looking over at the other male vampire on his knees Christopher spoke, "Chester. Finish the boy off. Or I shall burn Cora where she is."
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: When Things Go From Bad....To Downright Terrible   When Things Go From Bad....To Downright Terrible I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:36 pm

A pain shot through Chester as surely as if the piano leg had pierced his own body. He was at her side in a fraction of a second, removing the leg from her stomach and tossing it behind him, catching her as she slid down the wall. He pulled her against him, brushing her hair back and kissing her face all over gently.
“You’re so stupid Cora, why didn’t you listen to me.” He continued to shower her with kisses as he turned her over in his arms. Her blood soaked both of them, making his stomach churn. Slicing his wrist across his fangs, he tore through the flesh and veins, blood leaking down his arm.
“Drink my love; you’ve lost too much blood.” As whispered as he pressed his wrist to her mouth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a few useless attempts at getting Jasper to slow down, he eventually resigned to just pacing him as they ran full speed towards the abandoned hotel. It was only when he stopped at the entrance to survey his surroundings that he realized Jasper hadn’t stopped and had disappeared inside before Oliver could see which way he had gone.
“You have got to be kidding me.” He growled under his breath, as he pulled a silver short sword from his belt, eyeing it to make sure it had the proper runes to scorch the cold skin of the vampires before ducking into the darkness of the hotel. Even with the runes on him to help him see in the dark and his own natural shadowhunter ability, it still took a while to be able to make out the smeared footprints in the dust that he could identify as Jaspers. Creeping down the hall silently, he followed the sound of voices talking in what appeared to be the sitting room. Pressing himself against the wall to make himself invisible in the darkness. He didn’t recognize the voices so he stood perfectly still, listening carefully to the hushed conversation.
“I can’t believe the silly little Nephelim haven’t caught on yet.” A voice laughed, sounding superior.
“Maybe they have but are too scared to do anything, they can’t have been totally oblivious to the fact that our clan has been murdering humans all over town.” Both voices laughed.
“I wouldn’t if I was them, Christopher and Slade aren’t a pair I’d want to go up against. Not in a million years. I just can’t wait until those damn shadowhunters see what’s coming for them. Once they’re all destroyed, we will be able to hunt where ever we want,”
Oliver had heard enough, he moved to enter the room to take care of the boasting bloodsuckers but a loud crash and a distinctly human scream pulled his attention away. Bolting down the hall, he pulled a Seraph blade from his belt, arming both hands. When he turned into the wide room, he had only seconds to take in the situation. He had arrived in time to see one vampire sent one last kick into Jaspers ribs, sending him flying against a broken mirror. In another corner, two other vampires sat in a puddle of blood that he breathed a sigh of relief when he realized it was their own.
"Chester. Finish the boy off. Or I shall burn Cora where she is." The vampire said, turning away from Jasper but still turned away from Oliver, he took this as his chance to move. Sprinting towards the standing vampire, in a flash he launched himself onto the vampires shoulders, driving his silver blade down into his right shoulder before leaping over his head and landing on his feet beside Jasper. It only took one glance to realize his friend was not okay and needed to get back to the institute immediately. He could hear the head vampire call to the one named Chester to kill both of them as he attempted to remove the blade from his shoulder and Oliver knew he needed to act quickly and fighting his way out of here didn’t seem to be an option. There seemed to be an argument going on between the two male vampires and Oliver knew this was going to be his only chance. With a quick assessment of the other boys injuries, he realized that carrying him on his shoulder wasn’t going to be an option, meaning he wasn’t going to have a spare hand to fight anyone off so flight was their only option. Tucking his blade away in his belt, he scooped up his friend in his arms and turned to find the younger looking male vampire blocking his path. Something in the vampires eyes, there was no trace of ferocity in them, in fact he looked… sad. They stared at each other for a fraction of a second before the vampire moved out of his way. Oliver didn’t hesitate to sprint from the room with his friend in his arms. He could hear a commotion occur behind him but he didn’t slow down until they reached the entrance. There were still a few rays of sunlight streaking through the dark clouds as nightfall swallowed the sky and he didn’t stop running until they were a safe distance away from the hotel. Ducking into an alley, he stopped to assess Jaspers wounds. Laying him down gently, he sucked in an unhappy breath.
“You idiot, this never would have happened if you had stayed by my side.” He shouted angrily, anger taking the place of the sick feeling in his stomach at his friends state. He knew if he didn’t get help soon, he wasn’t going to last much longer. Kneeling at his friends side, he pulled of his jacket and tucked it under the boys head. He knew he’d never be able to run him back to the institute in time, they were too far away. Digging into Jaspers pocket, he found his cell phone and quickly scrolled through his contacts until he found Gordric.
“Answer, answer, answer. Answer for fuc- Hello? Jasper needs help. Now. Hurry.” He shouted into the phone, before telling the man his location and clicking the phone off.
“C’mon Jazz, hang with me here. If you even think about abandoning me I will kick your ass do you understand?” He growled as he ripped off a piece of his shirt to wipe away some of the blood from Jaspers face.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: When Things Go From Bad....To Downright Terrible   When Things Go From Bad....To Downright Terrible I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Cora whimpered as Chester put his wrist to her lips. She could feel her blood, her life, leaving her body and pooling onto the floor, staining the somewhat polished hardwood floors a deep, dark red. Bits and pieces of the scene registered in her mind, all filtered with a certain blurriness that left Cora dazed and confused. One moment all she could feel was Chester's lips on her cheek, the bittersweet taste of his blood, and then another she could feel nothing at all, and only heard words, her death sentence. "Chester. Finish the boy off. Or I shall burn Cora where she is."
The pressure of Chester's body left her as his presence did, and Cora's eyes slid shut as she cradled her stomach. Her body hadn't had enough time or blood to regenerate itself, so all she could do was try not to cry out and pain and retain her consciousness. She did have enough energy for that.
The Shadowhunters here confused her, Cora couldn't piece together how they fit in this mess of the puzzle, so she ignored them, and focused her attention on Chester and Christopher. They were arguing, hissing, and then a flash went by her. It seemed the Shadowhunter was taking advantage of the quarrel and leaving. Christopher noticed at first, and with a quick, malicious glance back to Cora, ordered Chester to kill them both, or else.
Rushing toward the Nephilim with the speed of the undead, Chester stopped. Both Cora and Christopher watched as he stood aside, letting the innocent leave, and then he met her eyes across the room. With his blood still on her lips, Cora smiled slightly. Because, for the very first time, she saw In her love's eyes a look of defiance.
Christopher was yelling with fury, but neither Cora nor Chester cared. Cora's love was back at her side, kissing her forehead, cheeks, lips, anyplace he could reach, whispering apologies over and over, desperate and broken.
"Don't be sorry," Cora whispered, stroking his cheek, leaving a small trail of blood down Chester's face. He moaned, devastated, and Cora felt her tears mixing with her blood. "Please, don't give up. You can beat him. Don't let him get to you."
She stopped talking for a moment, suddenly overcome with a wave of pain and emotion. Some piece of her unbeating heart shattered as she looked at Chester's eyes. She wanted to scream and cry and kiss him and never let go, but their time was running out, no matter how much she wished for more.
"Please, love, be strong for me." He was shaking her head, telling her she wasn't allowed to say goodbye, she couldn't leave, but they both knew what was coming.
"Chester, move. Or I'll burn you along with her."
For a brief moment, Cora could see that this was exactly what Chester planned on doing. He wouldn't leave her side. Surely death was better than life without her. Cora shook her head at him.
"I love you," She said quietly, her voice cracked and low. With those words, Chester finally moved, and Christopher wasted no time. Striking a match, throwing it, Christopher cooly stared as the flame caught on the broken piano wood that surrounded her and grew, licking her bloody body. The pain came a split second later, unberable heat of such intensity, and try as she might, Cora couldn't stop her screams from escaping her lips. The fire, throwing sparks and flames of strange colors, grew even more, so that brilliant light was all she could see. Her body, her life, turned to ashes, and then the fire died, having no more fuel. Deep, haunting silence followed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Things Go From Bad....To Downright Terrible   When Things Go From Bad....To Downright Terrible I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Things Go From Bad....To Downright Terrible
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Blood :: In the City :: Abandoned Hotel-
Jump to: