Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Short Interogation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasper

Jasper

A Short Interogation  Empty
PostSubject: A Short Interogation    A Short Interogation  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Darkness had taken over the sky over New York in a matter of hours. Jasper and Oliver had left the Institute and all the mess that had happend there only three hours ago. Even though it was only four in the afternoon it looked like nightfall had taken over. To most people this would be bad news but not to them. They both knew that with the cover of of the clouds and rain that the vampires would be out for an early feed. The duo had tailed a vampire for blocks eventually following him to a local mundane coffee shop. Normally they would've just gone into the shop and cornered the vampire there, but Jasper wasn't in the mood for polite conversation. As he and Oliver waited across the street in an alley, the rain started to fall harder. Jasper was already soaked so it didn't bother him. Nothing seemed to bother him right now, he'd even allowed his hood to fall back so the rain could hit his face. It was certain that he was truly in hunter mode.
Thunder rumbled overhead just as the vampire they had seen enter Starbucks, was seen leaving. It wasn't just leaving, but stalking a meal. A girl, probably no older than fifteen had left the shop and seemed to be cutting through the alley across the street to avoid the heavier rain. As the girl turned into the alley Jasper saw the vampire spring into action, it sped into the alley and grabbed the girl by the shoulders. It was about to sink it's teeth into the girl when Jasper grabbed it by the throat and yanked it off the girl, slamming it against the wall. "Go! Get out of here!" Jasper heard Oliver shout at he girl. He assumed she listened but didn't look to see. He was focused on the vampire he had pinned against the wall, with a knife drawn and pressed against its neck. Not a very intimidating looking creature Jasper thought to himself. It was slender, slicked back black hair, nerdy looking glasses, a blue t-shirt, and jeans. The perfect camoflauge for stalking prey in coffee shops and book stores. As the vampire hissed in protest Jasper pressed the knife harder against its neck, breaking skin. "We're not here to play games." Jasper snarled through gritted teeth. "Tell me who's been killing the mundane's and setting it up like a mundane serial killer." At this the vampire feigned surprise, "I...I don't know what you're talking about..." Wrong thing to say. Pulling the knife back he stabbed the vampire in the side. His temper rising as the vampire fell to the floor Jasper said, "Now! Tell me who the hell is doing this and MAYBE I'll let you live!"
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: A Short Interogation    A Short Interogation  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:34 pm

As the boys stood posted up across the street from the coffee shop, Oliver hardly attempted to hide his annoyance. His lips were pulled into a scowl and he long ago stopped trying to push his dark, soaking bangs out of his eyes, which were locked on the shop across the street, his glare murderous. He hated rain, hated being wet and all he could do was wish he had a drink to pass the time that seemed to have stopped moving an hour ago. The boy beside him was still fully in attack mode, his back straight and his eyes sharp, where Oliver was bored and ready to go home. He was standing with his back against the brick wall of the alley, his arms crossed over his chest in what could have been mistaken as a pout. Without looking at the other boy, he muttered under his breath,
“Why is it whenever I’m with you I end up getting wet?”
It was only when Jasper was suddenly in motion, darting across the street that he got back into the game, silently thanking the angel for some action before he melted into a puddle on the sidewalk.
“Go! Get out of here!” He yelled at the girl when they reached the scene, she hesitated for a second, frozen by fear but after a long moment turned and disappeared from the alley. Turning to face Jasper he heard him yell before stabbing his knife into blood sucker.
“Police brutality much? Take it easy, he doesn’t look like he’s fed yet. He’s not going to tell you anything if you bleed him out.” Turning towards the vampire, he delivered a swift kick to the vamps ribs just to let him know he wasn’t on his side.
“On that same note, if you don’t want to die right here, you better answer the question.”
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: A Short Interogation    A Short Interogation  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 pm

“Police brutality much? Take it easy, he doesn’t look like he’s fed yet. He’s not going to tell you anything if you bleed him out.” The words Oliver spoke practically went in one ear and out the other. Jasper liked the kid he really did. But Jasper had been interrogating vampires for the past few months, he knew what he was doing. Jasper however did enjoy Oliver kicking the vampire in the ribs. That kick was definitely keeping the vampire down, at least until it's healing factor fixed it's broken ribs. “On that same note, if you don’t want to die right here, you better answer the question.” Staring right into the vampires eyes as his friend spoke. "Now I have no problem killing you and finding another vampire to ask. However you seem to value your life. So I ask again, tell me what I want to know and you can be on your way." The words came out calm and collect but Jasper's jaw was set in a wickedly hungry manner. He was so focused he didn't realize how bad the stab wound on the vampire was. The vampire had fallen against the brick wall and Jasper had sank down to a crouched position, balancing on the toes of his boots in a pool of blood. Luckily for them Jasper had caught the vampire and pinned him on the wall behind a group of trash cans so the blood hadn't started flowing into the street. Jasper waited, vigilantly as the vampire pondered the ultimatum he was given. Minutes of silence went by and Jasper grew impatient. Taking the bloody knife he cut a gash on the vampires right cheek. As the vampire hissed in pain Jasper threw a punch to the same cheek he had just cut to shut the vampire up, then he spoke again. "You have one more chance. Tell me who's causing this. Or I'll plunge this knife into your unbeating heart." All the hate and resentment he had for vampires came out. Then laughter erupted from the vampire before it spoke. "You think that scares me? If I tell you anything Christopher will kill me.." The rest of what the vampire said trailed off as Jasper went rigid. Nothing besides Oliver shifting a little uncomfortablely next to him registered to him. Christopher. Then name had frozen Jasper a few years ago when he heard his parents had died killing him. Could it be the same vampire?
The question echoed in his head over and over until he asked, "Are you talking about the same Christopher that led the Manhattan clan a few years ago?" At this the vampire started laughing again. Annoyed Jasper plunged the knife into the vampires chest, stopping just inches above it's heart. "Answer me!" Jasper growled. Stunned and writhing in pain, the vampire said, "Yes. It's the vampire. The one who slaughtered all those Nephilim years ago." As the smile danced on the vampires face Jasper filled with rage. Just as he was about to plunge the knife deeper into the vampire, Oliver's boot came down on the handle of the knife. Sinking it fullly into the creature. As Oliver struck a match and threw it on the vampire, Jasper pulled the knife from the dead vampire and darted out of the alley, headed towards the vampire hotel with one phrase playing over in his head. I'm going to make him pay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Short Interogation    A Short Interogation  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Short Interogation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Blood :: In the City :: Starbucks-
Jump to: