Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clockwork Prince and City of Lost Souls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flamoria

Flamoria

Clockwork Prince and City of Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Clockwork Prince and City of Lost Souls   Clockwork Prince and City of Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:44 pm

I finished City of Lost Souls on Saturday morning and read all of Clockwork Prince today. City of Lost Souls was rather depressing at points in time but I was not disappointed and I CANNOT wait for City of Heavenly Fire. I heard it is going to be the last one in the series which will break my heart because I love the series so much and have grown very attached to my characters. ALEC AND MAGNUS MUST GET BACK TOGETHER :c And I want Jace and Clary to be able to be happily together too ugh..

Now Clockwork Prince that's another story all together. I love The Infernal Devices and have this uber fangirl crush on Will Herondale. I was so crushed when Tessa said yes to Jem about getting married. I want her and Will to be together :c That book depressed me beyond belief. I am going to try my best to get my hands on Clockwork Princess. I have been borrowing all of the books from various friends since I do not own them but sadly the friend I borrowed Clockwork Prince from only had Clockwork Princess on his kindle. Ugh, the suspense of waiting. Not just for this but after I finish for waiting another year for City of Heavenly Fire. Oh how I love a good book. When all is said and done I will miss these characters all too much.

Also, while I am at it I will introduce myself. My name is Courtney and I have been on forums for about..5-6 years now. Usually I use proboards but could find none that were good and active on this series. I am hoping to be able to be a part of this site for a while as I am in love with the books and enjoy meeting others who share the same passion for books and writing as I do. It's been about a year since I have actually joined a site that was active and have been able to stay a part of it. It is a pleasure meeting you all and I hope to be able to write with you c:
Back to top Go down

Clockwork Prince and City of Lost Souls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Blood :: Off Topic :: Random-
Jump to: