Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post rotation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper

Jasper

Post rotation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:17 pm

Well I just posted as Godric (I apologize for the not so good post, I was just trying to keep things moving :/ ) but I was thinking let Oliver end the current institute thread now with some kinda "dark thoughts" from Oliver. Then bring Jazz/Mikki back, then the siblings can have their talk?
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:42 pm

I'm replying now as Oliver and Kaleb to wrap up the training session post. Then maybe B could come talk to him in his room or something? To give Casey something to do. And then Jazz/mikki can do their thing and then they run into Chester on the way back right? So then everyone can be called to the sanctuary to talk to Chester and then the siblings have their meeting that night to talk about how people are catching on? And maybe that can kinda light a fire under their butts so they start like trying to convert Oliver and Egan or something?
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Agreed my parabati friend! Once again muy apologito about the terrible post, I didn't give you much to work with.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Jazz, it was fine!! No negativity here! Smile
Everything sounds good to me!
(one more AP test tomorrow, I'm busy pretty much all weekend, but I promise to try to post when needed!!)
Back to top Go down
https://angelblood.forumotion.com
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:03 pm

Sorry if my last post was a little all over the place... It was written over a span of two days. Lol. And i realise i also didn't do a Kaleb post. Wasn't sure exactly what we wanted them to be doing.
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Hey i had a thought. What if Jasper suggests taking Mikkis mother to a warlock to like bind her memories and try to regain her sanity? And that could be the warlock character I've been contemplating making.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Hmm, we could do that but it would up to Rosie. If she does she could say she knows a warlock but I could have Jasper say he knows a warlock who specializes in situations with memory and that could be your warlock?
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:24 pm

Totally don't have to. Just a passing thought. I've just been thinking about a warlock to help the shadowhunters in the battle and figured that would be a good way to bring him in. And what better way to a girls heart then to help regain her mothers sanity? Completely up to you two though.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:26 pm

Sounds good to me Smile I just don't want to drag this too far out because I know people want to get back to the main thread.
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:29 pm

I figured this would happen later. Not in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Ohhhh ok Smile then definitely yes! I like the idea of having another warlock in the mix
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:31 pm

Is everyone ok with me starting the new thread at the institute with everyone???
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:54 pm

Yes please!
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:10 pm

So, since Oliver and Casey are in the middle of role playing their characters, Casey and I decided that that can continue, while Jasper starts a new thread. In Jasper's new thread, I'll eventually post as Lexi, interrupting Bridget and Oliver, and they'll reply in the new thread. Complicated lol I know. But it should be easier in the end
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:52 pm

Not complicated at all. Once Jazz brings them back to the institute, i will have Chester meet them OT side.
Back to top Go down
Ashwood

Ashwood

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:44 am

Ok so should I wait to post as Egan in the New Thread? Say he and Kaleb finished their training session already?

Also I'm gonna post as Harper, heading outside to take a breather and that can be when she gets kidnapped. Sorry I've not been on much, as I've said before! Hopefully I'll be on a lot more now! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:38 pm

Just a heads up I'm waiting for Rosie to post as Mikki before I post again lol

And Ash I'll get to the Harper post tm, I'm just too wiped out right now to post.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:45 pm

I'm really sorry Jazz. I've been at summer school all week. We're off tomorrow, I'll post then.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:01 pm

It's no problem! I'm just letting you know in case you were like waiting for me to go again, I was just clarrifying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ashwood

Ashwood

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:09 pm

Anyone know where Jasper went?? Did he leave on vacation? I was waiting for him to reply in Kade's Cafe and was just wondering!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:20 pm

I'm pretty sure he's in Philidelphia. Dont know where Ollie is....
Back to top Go down
Ashwood

Ashwood

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:20 pm

Oh okay! Thanks Rose!! I wasn't sure, but I thought so.

Yeah not sure where he went either haha
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Our boys need to come back Sad
Back to top Go down
https://angelblood.forumotion.com
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Hey girls, I'm here just been kind of stepping in and out. Real life has been kicking my butt lately and just haven't really been up to doing much. :/ But it's Jaspe's turn now yes? And then me after i would assume?
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:53 pm

Yea I'm pretty sure it is Jazz's turn. But I'm just glad to know youre still with us! Don't feel any pressure to post, real life trumps this any day Smile hope things get better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post rotation
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Blood :: Off Topic :: Plot Discussion-
Jump to: