Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post rotation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
King Oliver

King Oliver

Post rotation - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Oh no, i can't wait to post. Any break from real life would be more then welcome. How's the Hunger Games site going?
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Amazingly, our everything-has-to-be-perfect Casey let me have a glimpse of the site! It looks like it has major potential!!!
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Hey all sorry I've been absent for a whileeeeeeeeee. I got home from Philly to findout my laptop screen wasn't working :/ so it's been sent in to get fixed and for now I'm on the phone. I shall post soon even if it's from my phone so I can keep things going. And very much like Ollie real life is kicking my butt haha I'll try to be on as much as possible but I'm moving soon to Philly for school next year so that's gonna be a busy time but when I can get on I will Smile I'll be back on when I get home tonight so I can relax and post from my phone. Miss you all <3333
Back to top Go down
Ashwood

Ashwood

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Great to hear from you Jasper!!

Real life is kickin my butt too... My horse has really hurt his leg so I've been dealing with that for a few days and then my truck broke down so gotta save up some money to take it to the shop to get it fixed, and our vet just dropped us so have to find another to come see my horse, etc, etc....

Glad the Hunger Games sight is coming along though!!
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Sorry I didn't post last night guys, I forgot I have catching up to do with the posts and when I got home I was dead beat. I'll read them today and get my posts done tonight! Promise Smile
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:39 pm

Sounds good, Jazz Smile glad you're back
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Who's turn is it now?
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:38 pm

Miiiiiiine. But you guys distracted me with the HG site!!! My goal of posting on here first didn't really work.... I will get to it soon though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post rotation   Post rotation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post rotation
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel Blood :: Off Topic :: Plot Discussion-
Jump to: