Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whole Site Plot

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Oliver kindly pointed out to me that pm's were becoming a little slow acting when it came to discussing this plot we have going. So I've formed this place for brainstorming and the like. Anyone can contribute, so don't be shy Smile
The topic being discussed right now is the history for our main bad guy, Oliver's character. I stated that a grudge agaisnt the Clave is needed for him to be acting like this, so he needs to have had a bad experience with them sometime in his past. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:32 pm

This will be much easier. Smile
So I'm still working on the back story, I just want to try to avoid making one of those cleche' bad guy stories ya know?
But anyways, that's not totally necessary for beginning to put all the things we've already talked about into action and I think we're at a good point in our on going posts to start some plot development.
So what should be our first step?
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Well, Im just about to start working on a post for my Vanessa character, bringing her, Blake and Mikki to the Institute; Oliver could be there training or something else, we just need someone there to meet the new people. By doing this we can start forming the 'good' side. I've talked to Case, and she's going to post as Bridget in the Cemetary with Derek with her. After the funeral, we had discussed that we wanted some old friends to pull Bridget aside and get her to do what they want, but I was a little fuzzy on this part. Case says she thought our characters were supposed to be the 'old friends'. What do you remember?
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Hmmmm. I think the old friends shouldn't even be full characters, they are just sent to talk to her and then disappear back into the masses of the already converted "bad guys' Because we cant have the same characters that talk to her be the same that show up at the Institute. That would be obvious.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:08 pm

Yea, that would be. I think we were just a little confused because its been a little since we last talked about this. So, the people will talk to her at the funeral, and then Derek and Bridget will come back and meet Blake and Mikki. Any thougts or suggestions?
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Then have the two come and infiltrate the Institute? And only Bridget would know why they're there so she kinda get's them in and has to kinda vouch for them against her will?
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Sounds good Smile Ill start working on Vanessa's post as soon as I can. How's your other minor bad guy character coming? Mines forming very slowly lol
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:21 pm

I have not even had time to consider it to tell you the truth. But I will start trying to piece something together.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:20 pm

No hurry! The things that will go on before we have to introduce them will take a while, so don't feel rushed.
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:16 pm

So should our two people be connected aside from just being bad guys? Brother and sister maybe? It would make it easier to come up with one back story for the two of them. Wink
And i'll just follow your guys lead for the current plot
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:19 pm

Yea brother and sister sounds good Smile I haven't really gotten any headway on the history yet...but it'll come sooner or later. Procrastination is so hard to get away from!
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:42 pm

I was thinking for my guy that hes just going to be pretty twisted. For him, he doesnt really care about the cause as long as he gets to create chaos. I just think that will be alot of fun to play. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:46 pm

That does sound fun Smile for my girl, I was thinking of making her pretty slutty lol like a real flirt, but with a fierce dangerous side. I can already see her messing with the guys lol
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:50 pm

Sounds right up Olivers alley. Wink I think the two of them will make for an amusing addition to the plot.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:10 pm

Oh yes lol very amusing. Btw, I finally posted as Vanessa so they should be on their way to the Institute soon. Oh, and I had sort of an idea for our sibling characters. What if they had been raised in a very Downworlder-friendly home until they were about 5 and 7 ( the age difference can be whatever, I just thought that the boy should be older) They're parents would often harbor Downworlders on the run. So, one night our main evil guy comes looking for said Downworlder, but the parents won't give it up. The evil guy kills them, finds the children, and takes them back to his camp where they're trained and brainwashed to beleive what he believes and be completely loyal to him.
Its kinda weak, but I felt like brainstorming. Case, you can put your input in if your on or happen to have any ideas.
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:22 pm

I like it. thats a great start, and we can kinda work on details as we go.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:24 pm

So, for now, just put that in my history for my character and we can work out the details while roleplaying? Im going to try to post her character tonight.
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Sounds good. I'll start working on my character. Last name? Something shodwhuntery... Ravenscar?
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:49 pm

And how old? 16 and 18? Or 18 and 20?
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:26 pm

Ravenscar sounds good, and I was going to make mine 19
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:46 pm

So i have some thoughts about our Bad Guy. You know how in Clockwork Angel it explains that the Claive pretty much has rights to all shadowhunter children even if the parents aren't willing participants? Well what if that was the case, and his parents wanted to keep him from that life but he wanted to be a shadowhunter but instead of just leaving his parents, he ends up killing them both and trys to come to Idris but the Claive finds out about what he did and pretty much shuns him and possibly curses him. It's a start. Ideas?
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:20 pm

So I mentioned it to Oliver, and I know I just joined the site but I threw out the idea that the "shunned shadowhunter" is not only using shadowhunter's but demons as well for his revenge against the clave. I researched a few and the first I found was Abaddon: The destroyer, which Oliver reminded me was in COB however I don't remeber if he was killed off or not. The second one I found that looked like it'd help a revenge driven shadowhunter to wipe out the clave is Ammit: The Soul Eater. She's from Egyptian demonology and has the head of a crocodile, mid section of a lion, and backside of a hippo, and pretty self explainitory she devours souls. Just figured a deranged lunatic would love to have clave members souls devoured.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Love, love, love it! Definitely going to put them in somewhere. Now doubly excited about this plot lol
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:36 pm

If you'd like I can name drop a few moe that were interesting I found.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Please do! This is such a great idea! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://angelblood.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Whole Site Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whole Site Plot
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next