Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whole Site Plot

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper

Jasper

Whole Site Plot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:41 pm

Well 2 I can remember off the top of my head from looking them up are Medusa's sisters Stheno and Euryale. Like her they both have posionous snakes for hair and brass hands, but they can't turn people to stone and where Medusa was a mortal they're both immortal.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:52 pm

HUGE PLOT SUMMARY:

Slade Blackwell was shunned for killing his parents because they didn't want the Shadowhunter life. He vowed that he would get his revenge on the Clave. Years passed and now he is attempting to destroy the Clave via different ways (his Shadowhunter kids, Christopher and the vampires, as well as various demons.) Now murders are starting to pop up all across New York from humans, to Downworlders, and even a few Nephilim passing through. It is now up to the Shadowhunters in the New York Institute to figure things out.
Godric and Olivia are waiting in the dining room for Oliver/Jasper to arrive at breakfast. Mikki is tailing Blake/Vanessa to the institute thinking he hurt her. After Godric and Olivia meet Oliver and see Jasper again they hear the noise outside being Mikki vs Blake while Vanessa is still injured on the floor (Maybe Mikki hits Blake while he's helping Vanessa causing her to fall.) Godric and Olivia help Vanessa while Oliver and Jasper break up the fight.
Bridget asks to be alone to say goodbye to her parents while Derek waits in the car. Siblings show up, tell her they have her parents alive and here's the proof *hands letter* (written by our mirror image demon) she agrees then later they show up at the institute and she lets them in.
Bridget has to help the siblings find ways to weaken the Institute so demons can be summoned inside. While she's doing the siblings get the Institute to focus on the Vampires (Being Christopher *and Ollie’s vamp if he wants to use him* working on orders from Slade to cause mayhem to distract from his master plan.) And other demons and Downworlders.
Eventually it will come down to the Institute being weakened and Slade summoning his demons. With his Demons behind him and his siblings at his side he looks upon the NY Institute inhabitance and says, "Join me or Die." Where will your character stand? Defend the Institute with Godric and Olivia? Or Betray and fight with Slade? The choice is yours!!!!!

*kudos to Jasper for typing this up
Back to top Go down
https://angelblood.forumotion.com
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Hey guys! Saw this on Cassandra Clare's website, reminded me of Jasper and Oliver. I'm thinking we should fit in a ceremony for them somewhere, if y'all are up for it.

"Parabatai can be boy-boy, boy-girl, or girl-girl. They must choose each other before either of them turns eighteen. There’s no other requirement. They just have to choose each other. There is a ceremony. It is generally done in the Silent City or Idris, but can be done in an Institute. You can have only one parabatai in your life: the only way to break the bond is death, or one of you becoming Downworlder or mundane (or both). You can’t have a romantic relationship with your parabatai. It’s against the Law. Yes, there’s a reason, but Shadowhunters by and large don’t know it (the Silent Brothers do.) You do each get a parabatai rune: it can go anywhere. Most runes, aside from the Voyance rune and the marriage runes, can go anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:58 pm

I like!!
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:15 pm

But then we cant have a romantic relationship! Lol XD
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:20 pm

*awkward eyes* lol I like the idea too!
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:57 pm

That does throw a wrench into things Ollie...lol. And yea we can just like squeeze in a little thread somewhere in the story about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:11 pm

So I was bored and thinking it would be cool if one knew what Slade looked like cause he wears a mask and uses a fake name, Slade not being his real name. To add another mystery....if you disagree I don't mind lol I know we already have a lot going on. But if you do I was thinking he looked something like this----

Whole Site Plot - Page 2 23rjtw7
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Oooo creepy, gives me the chills lol I like it
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Just wondering, who's turn is it at the Institute?
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Its my turn, sorry. I will try to get to that soon
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:18 pm

No rush!!! I just thought it was my turn for some reason lol
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:43 pm

It is now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:05 pm

I declare that we shoud have a day this weekend for a post session, I know everyone's busy including myself. However I think we could devote like 5hrs to a post day?!?!
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:53 pm

I will def try.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Sunday's the only day that would work for me
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:56 pm

Well whatever time is good for you all let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:22 pm

Sunday evening/night?
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:45 pm

That works for me. As long as it doesnt interfear with Walking Dead. Which is on at six my time
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:54 pm

Sunday night works for me too Smile
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:53 am

Sunday night it is lol
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:55 am

Now we just need a time period lol
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:20 am

Well can be on whenever, and if there are replies today I can reply today lol. So i'll let you all decide the time haha
Back to top Go down
King Oliver

King Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:52 pm

I will try to knock out an Oliver post today.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:05 pm

I'm busy until Sunday evening. Sometime after 6 here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whole Site Plot   Whole Site Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whole Site Plot
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next