Angel Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''You'll learn. It's in your blood.'' Jace Wayland, City of Bones

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Egan Ashwood (Shadowhunter)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashwood

Ashwood

Egan Ashwood (Shadowhunter) Empty
PostSubject: Egan Ashwood (Shadowhunter)   Egan Ashwood (Shadowhunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:04 pm

Name: Egan Ashwood

Description: Egan has fine wavy dark golden-blond hair and dark blue eyes the color of sapphires. He has a slim, muscular build, and is about 5'11". His face is described as being pretty and angular with a narrow mouth. Like all other Shadowhunters, he is covered in thin, silver scars from years of applying various magical runes with a stele for battle and healing purposes, as well as permanent runes though he has not as many runes on him like most Shadowhunters his age.

History: Egan is the son of Rayne Ashwood, who was the overseer of the Institute in Atlanta, Georgia until Ega was born. She succumbed to depression and a month after his birth, committed suicide by demon. His father, Fletcher Ashwood, took over the institute after his wife's death. While Egan believes his father blames him, Fletcher never says so.

Egan got started in to the whole Shadowhunter business a lot later than other kids. He could be called a late bloomer. Because of what happened with Rayne, Fletcher wanted to try and let his son have a normal life. So Egan went to public schools until he was about 10. He started telling his friends about the monsters his dad and friends fight and that they were real. Fletcher had to pull him from school and begin home schooling him, much to Egan's delight. He always dreamed of being the best Shadowhunter there was and so when he was 10 he devised a this plan that worked.

Egan began reading and learning about the different types of demons, and downworlders as well as runes. When he was 14, much to his father's disapproval, Egan began physical training on his own and got his first seraph blade named Ezekiel. Because his father is head of the Institute Egan rarely got to go on missions, but now that he is 18 Fletcher decided to send him off to New York to learn from the best.

Personality: He is a "hot shot" and he likes to show it off, especially when in the presence of beautiful girls or women(he doesn't discriminate). He is energetic, and can be hot tempered when pushed too far. He, like most guys, doesn't like to show he is in pain or hurting so he covers it with sarcasm.

He can also be described as a "dare-devil". He will do anything, whether it puts his life in danger or not, to prove he is no whimp. When his courage is on the line he will defend it. He also has a soft side, though that rarely shows. Raiden has not seen much action, due to his background, which is why his attitude has not been tainted yet like most Shadowhunters.

Likes: Girls, anything athletic, challenges(be it moral, physical, or emotional), being the best at everything.

Dislikes: Rain, losing during a sparring match, not being the best, failing, losing someone he loves.

Weapon of Choice: His 2 seraph blades. The first Ezekiel his favorite one to use and Sandolphon. He also has a small dagger that he keeps in his left boot.

Relationship Status; With who: No one. Has not had any kind of serious relationship.

Picture: Would, but says I can't post external links since I'm new. Just look up Benjamin Stone lol.

Other: He wears his mother's family crest ring on his right thumb. It is pure silver and has a blood red gem in the center, on one side is their family name and on the other the family crest.

((Hope I did this right??))
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Egan Ashwood (Shadowhunter)   Egan Ashwood (Shadowhunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:26 pm

Approved! Great character Smile
Back to top Go down
https://angelblood.forumotion.com
Ashwood

Ashwood

PostSubject: Re: Egan Ashwood (Shadowhunter)   Egan Ashwood (Shadowhunter) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:31 am

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egan Ashwood (Shadowhunter)   Egan Ashwood (Shadowhunter) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Egan Ashwood (Shadowhunter)
Page 1 of 1